Shoutbox

Christmas routine? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Christmas routine? (/showthread.php?tid=80238)

Christmas routine? by Oxy on 12-19-2007 at 08:49 PM

Anyone have a set plan for Christmas day yet? (e.g Visiting brothers first, having dinner with my grandma and then home all evening ETC) What are your plans?

Mine:
Wake up morning at my house, probably open anything thats under the tree..
I'll be having Christmas dinner at my house also ((H))
then it's off to my dads for the rest of the day to see my younger siblings and my dad. :)

RE: Christmas routine? by absorbation on 12-19-2007 at 08:52 PM

The same usually, although I'm considering working this Christmas :P.

RE: Christmas routine? by freak544 on 12-19-2007 at 08:53 PM

I don't make any plans what happens happens lol

RE: Christmas routine? by duck! on 12-19-2007 at 08:54 PM

I wake up, open presents, watch a film, then have christmas dinner, my dad'll go for a sleep, then we just play with whatever we got, then my dad wakes up we play some bingo, (at home) where we have prizes and stuff for a 1 line, 2 lines and a full house :P, have christmas dessert, then watch another 2 films, then its bed time :D

RE: Christmas routine? by Chunk1993 on 12-19-2007 at 08:55 PM

well.. ill wake up and wake my mum up. then open up my stocking fillers.. go downstairs and get the pressents open them.. go to bed for a little while. then im going to my nans for christmas dinner (Y)

RE: Christmas routine? by Voldemort on 12-19-2007 at 09:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by duck!
then we just play with whatever we got, then my dad wakes up we play some bingo, (at home) where we have prizes and stuff for a 1 line, 2 lines and a full house

congratulations, dear sir, you sound like a true geek.
RE: Christmas routine? by duck! on 12-19-2007 at 09:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort
quote:
Originally posted by duck!
then we just play with whatever we got, then my dad wakes up we play some bingo, (at home) where we have prizes and stuff for a 1 line, 2 lines and a full house

congratulations, dear sir, you sound like a true geek.
What and you're not? :P
RE: Christmas routine? by Voldemort on 12-19-2007 at 09:25 PM

nope :p

RE: Christmas routine? by MeEtc on 12-19-2007 at 09:27 PM

I go home with my immediate family for Christmas. Brothers usually wake up first, and wake everyone else up. most of the present opening is done by 10:00, and brothers start opening boxes and whatnot, while parents start on dinner.
Other family and friends show up around 2:00, and more gifts are exchanged. we all have dinner together during the evening

RE: Christmas routine? by albert on 12-19-2007 at 09:32 PM

Spending Christmas eve with my family as usual, and since it's at home, I'll probably try to rent a wii, just to make a little activity. (what we usually do if we spend it at home is food, tv, music, presents, etc.)

As for the official Christmas day, it's always Church and visits to wish everyone a merry Christmas.

So yeah.

RE: Christmas routine? by SikStyles on 12-19-2007 at 09:41 PM

Get immensly wasted and wait for the new year.

RE: Christmas routine? by John Anderton on 12-19-2007 at 09:49 PM

Plan so far is to pass my next exam :P

RE: Christmas routine? by Nathan on 12-19-2007 at 09:50 PM

Wake up and open Father Christmas's presents :D
Yeah and then we eat chocolate that Errrrr santa claus gives us :p
And then we go to My grandma's where the whole family meet and we have a special lunch and dinner and after dinner we go to open our presents :p

RE: Christmas routine? by NanaFreak on 12-20-2007 at 10:46 AM

im already doing mine, near Cairns (top of Queensland Aus.) with some rellies :)

RE: Christmas routine? by aNILEator on 12-20-2007 at 10:50 AM

Wake up, look out window close curtain roll over and go to sleep again.

Bah Humbug!

in all seriousness I'm actually going to be staying over my grandparents on 24th so I'll be over there 25th too then 26th I'm going to see my nan down in Burnham, my parents should be back in the UK 27th

RE: Christmas routine? by Dempsey on 12-20-2007 at 07:02 PM

I normally get woken up by my mum about 8/9am cos it's about the one day in the year I lie in!

Then we always goto my gran + gramps house and see all my cousins etc, but my gramp died about 3 weeks ago, so that's gonna be weird :(

Then go home, have dinner and open presents.

Then go round my mates house and give her her presents

Then prob goto the pub and see everyone else

RE: Christmas routine? by Jimbo on 12-20-2007 at 07:04 PM

Sing midnight mass at 12oclock
Go to bed at 2AM
Get up at 8AM to sing at chirstmas day
Get home at about 11AM
Have dinner with my cousins:D
Then open all my presents.

RE: Christmas routine? by Vazza on 12-20-2007 at 07:43 PM

Mine for the last few years has been:

Attend the service approx midnight at the church, although really believe in the whole religion stuff anymore
Bed about 1am GMT
Up in the morning maybe around 9/10am to open presents and phone people to wish them merry christmas and thank them for presents
Bring my gran up to the house and open more presents and then have christmas dinner
Settle down to watch the Doctor Who Christmas Special (sad I know :p)

Huggles
Vhari x