Shoutbox

Scripts Error - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Scripts Error (/showthread.php?tid=80283)

Scripts Error by tweberis on 12-21-2007 at 07:27 AM

I can't import any scripts. If I open the file direct from download I get this error:
[Image: error1qr3.th.png]

And if I save the file to the computer and then try to import it, I get this error:
[Image: error2zc1.th.png]

No AV client is enabled, and for good measure this is on a clean install with firewall disabled as well.

As a temporary workaround, I can copy the scripts folder from another PC (setup the same way) and have all scripts loaded and running just fine.

Any ideas?

RE: Scripts Error by Quantum on 12-21-2007 at 04:19 PM

Ok right click the file then go to properties. Is it read only? If it uncheck that box then apply the settings.

Also, the dirve your downloading it to. Do you have access to that folder (are you on a limited account). There could be a secruity feature on that drive.

Try saving them to your desktop and see if it works there.

When you right click and go to properties it may come up that the file is blocked as i came from another computer. Click on the unblock button then try again. Please post your results.

RE: Scripts Error by tweberis on 12-21-2007 at 04:43 PM

File is not read only, i am computer administrator (even under administrator account).

Same thing happens when saving to desktop.

There is no dialogue about file being blocked from another computer. Anything else I can try?

RE: Scripts Error by tweberis on 12-27-2007 at 01:18 AM

Any other ideas as to why this is happening?

RE: Scripts Error by NiteMare on 12-27-2007 at 03:10 AM

simple solution, clear your cache and cookies

RE: Scripts Error by tweberis on 12-29-2007 at 08:07 PM

Didn't help. Cleared all data from firefox and from IE and still doesn't work. Same Access Denied error. Anything else?

RE: Scripts Error by tweberis on 01-01-2008 at 12:01 AM

I uninstalled and reinstalled everything, seems okay now.