Shoutbox

I'm having a few problems with skinning... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: I'm having a few problems with skinning... (/showthread.php?tid=80350)

I'm having a few problems with skinning... by Toneo on 12-23-2007 at 08:52 AM

Hi. I'm having some problems with skinning, could anyone help me, please?

• Does anybody know how to tile the background, rather than have it stretched across Messenger?
  • I've replaced the scrollbar, but when I have a lot of messages in my conversation, it gets smaller and smaller as usual, but then gets to a pathetically small size of about 3px. Is there any way I can stop it shrinking to 3px?

Thanks a lot for your help, in advance.
RE: I'm having a few problems with skinning... by mattisdada on 12-23-2007 at 09:03 AM

1. Yes, there is a way, its detailed very heavily in the Skinning documentation. If you would like i can copy and paste it here....(Under skins essentials>using pictures :))

2. Sorry i have no idea... id sorta like that to stop as well... BUT i would imagine itd be imposible as its something the windows system does.(Windows Vista/XP, ect)

RE: I'm having a few problems with skinning... by Toneo on 12-23-2007 at 09:50 AM

Thanks, mattisda. It really helped, now my skin works properly.

Shame about the scrollbar thing, though. Ah well.

RE: I'm having a few problems with skinning... by mattisdada on 12-23-2007 at 10:28 AM

Yeah, if i find out you'l be the first to know :).