Shoutbox

Digital Camera Pics - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Digital Camera Pics (/showthread.php?tid=80445)

Digital Camera Pics by welsh_pcwhiz on 12-26-2007 at 02:21 PM

I'm attempting to put pictures that I have created on my PC onto my digital camera (using the supplied USB cable).

My FinePix A330 Fuji Camera saves it's pictures in JPEG format, so I've saved all of my pictures in this format too. But when I turn on my camera after transferring the pictures onto the camera, the camera shows 'READ ERROR'.

Any ideas why, and advice on how to solve the problem?

*-)

I've also found that I could use my Samsung E840 mobile phone for TV-Output, however I don't know what cable is required.
I have a TV-Output cable (for use with my camera using my TV's Audio/Video ports) - would this be suitable to use with the E840?
If so, where do I connect the cable (I can't find any slot suitable for this type of cable).
If not, what cable to I require?

^o)

RE: Digital Camera Pics by Jarrod on 12-26-2007 at 08:15 PM

yes your camera uses extif data  to reconize legitimate pictures most programs discard this data and if you created the images they never had this data, one solution i heard was you take a picture with your camera then download a program that preserves extif and paste your image over the top, but there are loads of extif programs out there go & explore