Shoutbox

MSN Display pictures - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: MSN Display pictures (/showthread.php?tid=80495)

MSN Display pictures by Bah on 12-28-2007 at 06:08 PM

Ijust have a quick question so if anyone could help, that'd be great.

There is ONE person on my MSN list whos display pic I cant see. I used to be able to but now I have the suspision that he has deleted me. If I cant see his display pic, does that mean he deleted me? If not, then why cant I see it?And If it doesnt mean he has deleted me, how do I tell if he has deleted me without him finding out?  I tried going to tools, options, privacy settings, etc to see if the 'delete' option was enabled. It wasnt, but I also heard that that method doesnt work?

Help? Anyone??

RE: MSN Display pictures by grkqtie on 12-30-2007 at 08:11 AM

it doesn't necessarily mean that this person deleted you..everyone as an option on their account if they want to "show" a display picture or not...You have it to..when u go to change ur dp pic ull see at the bottom of the screen dont show a picture..that might be why u dont see one..even if he deleted u and not know if u msg him when hes online on ur list he will still recieve the msg and it will say this contact is not added to your list and he will then know..hope that helps!:)

RE: MSN Display pictures by *Saint* on 01-01-2008 at 01:34 AM

If this person is using Windows Messenger they would not have a Display Picture neiither. You can check if you are on their list by going to...

Tools > Option > Privacy click view on see who has added me to thier list and search for their email or contact name, if it is not their you are no longer on their list.

Plus! also has this option to check it quicker.

RE: MSN Display pictures by ahmetgns on 01-01-2008 at 11:03 PM

Even if he deleted you, you can get his display pictures when he is online (means he didn't block you).