Shoutbox

short cut - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: short cut (/showthread.php?tid=80532)

short cut by ooniell on 12-29-2007 at 10:30 PM

is ther any short cut for messenger plus live so I can change who I'm talking to in the window I have all the conversations' other wise i recomend it in the next release

RE: short cut by Shippo on 12-29-2007 at 10:32 PM

Why not use the tabbed chat feature? Ctrl + Tab switches tabs easily. Ctrl + Shift + Tab just switches backwards.

RE: short cut by ooniell on 12-29-2007 at 11:11 PM

yhea i know but it doesent work beatween the people I'm talking to if I'm talking to two at the same time youknow the mixes up in the same window, sorry about my english. Alt + Tabb only switch windows

RE: short cut by Chris4 on 12-29-2007 at 11:25 PM

Ok.. I think your both confused and I'm confused myself...

Shippo means CTRL + Tab shortcut.. which you can use to change between different conversations when the Tabbed Chats feature is enabled. Here's a preview of tabbed chats.

ooniell, you means ALT + Tab, which changes windows, which you can use to change different conversations if you don't have the tabbed chats feature enabled (which isn't Plus! related)

ooniell, what is it you are requesting? A different shortcut other than CTRL + Tab to change tabbed chat windows? Sorry, I'm a little confused.

RE: short cut by ooniell on 12-30-2007 at 12:57 AM

ohh hehe I'm really sry for my missunderstanding, clumsy of me I see now you mean CTRL and not ALT, okey that fix my little tiny prob here thank you guys, really helpfull, if I was a little sharper from the beginning it wouldnt happen:P

RE: short cut by Shippo on 12-30-2007 at 02:16 AM

Hehe, happens to all of us. Tabbed chats are so useful. XD