Shoutbox

Space icon and options for image replacement - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: Space icon and options for image replacement (/showthread.php?tid=80560)

Space icon and options for image replacement by Vilkku on 12-31-2007 at 08:13 AM

I got two quick questions for you:

1) Where is the Space image located (the one next to the buddy icon on the contact list if their Space is updated)? I can't seem to find it, 960 doesn't seem to be it.

2) If I replace an image in SkinInfo, is there any way to make an option to replace that image or not, like you can do with <PlusSkin> in the resource files?

RE: Space icon and options for image replacement by Volv on 12-31-2007 at 09:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Vilkku
2) If I replace an image in SkinInfo, is there any way to make an option to replace that image or not, like you can do with <PlusSkin> in the resource files?
See Skinning Docs (Click for exact page) under 'Option Restrictions'.
quote:
Originally posted by Skinning Docs
As you saw in 'Restrictions: How and Why?', resource groups can be paired to blocks of restrictions for conditional loading.

RE: Space icon and options for image replacement by Spunky on 12-31-2007 at 11:55 AM

quote:
1) Where is the Space image located (the one next to the buddy icon on the contact list if their Space is updated)? I can't seem to find it, 960 doesn't seem to be it.

In the 923 Def file, I just deleted the element inside the button and added my own with content=rcimg(59003). You could use conditions to replace it or not
RE: RE: Space icon and options for image replacement by Vilkku on 12-31-2007 at 04:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
quote:

In the 923 Def file, I just deleted the element inside the button and added my own with content=rcimg(59003). You could use conditions to replace it or not
I can't seem to find that inside 923... I meant the Space icon next to the buddy icon (the one that looks like a *), not the one next to Windows Live Today and Sharing Folders by the way.
RE: Space icon and options for image replacement by Eljay on 12-31-2007 at 04:15 PM

quote:
I can't seem to find that inside 923... I meant the Space icon next to the buddy icon (the one that looks like a *), not the one next to Windows Live Today and Sharing Folders by the way.

They are called "gleams", and they are most likely in 1004/1009 (contact list windows)
RE: RE: Space icon and options for image replacement by Vilkku on 12-31-2007 at 04:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Eljay
quote:

They are called "gleams", and they are most likely in 1004/1009 (contact list windows)
Found them in both, thanks (y)