Shoutbox

Problem with Flip 3D and Preview windows in Vista, when tabbed chat is enabled - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Problem with Flip 3D and Preview windows in Vista, when tabbed chat is enabled (/showthread.php?tid=81057)

Problem with Flip 3D and Preview windows in Vista, when tabbed chat is enabled by vincebratyesz on 01-19-2008 at 10:17 AM

Hello!
I have a little bug. When I enable the tabbed chats, then the preview window and the Flip 3d are doesn't work in Windows Vista. But when the tabbed chat is not enabled, then the Flip 3D and preview window work.
What is the problem? It is any solution for this problem?

Thenak you!

Sincerely,
Vince

RE: Problem with Flip 3D and Preview windows in Vista, when tabbed chat is enabled by Mnjul on 01-19-2008 at 10:36 AM

This is a known limitation and until now there's no workaround.

Edit: I mean, there has been NO workaround.

RE: RE: Problem with Flip 3D and Preview windows in Vista, when tabbed chat is enable by vincebratyesz on 01-19-2008 at 10:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Mnjul
This is a known limitation and until now there's no workaround.

Thanks for the fast answer!
RE: Problem with Flip 3D and Preview windows in Vista, when tabbed chat is enabled by aNILEator on 01-19-2008 at 02:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mnjul
until now there's no workaround.

You mean there is a workaround now? :S

RE: Problem with Flip 3D and Preview windows in Vista, when tabbed chat is enabled by Voldemort on 01-19-2008 at 03:58 PM

no, there is NO workaround :P

RE: Problem with Flip 3D and Preview windows in Vista, when tabbed chat is enabled by Shiny Rabbit on 01-19-2008 at 04:15 PM

stuffplug 3.5 has tabbed chats, you can try that, since i use winXP and have tabbed chat off, i can't check this for you

www.stuffplug.com