Shoutbox

[SOLVED] appmon+ and formatting tags - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [SOLVED] appmon+ and formatting tags (/showthread.php?tid=81116)

[SOLVED] appmon+ and formatting tags by lovefallen on 01-21-2008 at 08:41 PM

Hello everyone, I think something's not working correctly with AppMon+ as you can see in the attached image.. This problem disappears when I remove the tags for italic text.. Hope someone, possibly the author of the scrip, can help me.. Thanks!

RE: FOR ALEX P: bug in appmon+? by Jimbo on 01-21-2008 at 09:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lovefallen
Hello everyone, I think something's not working correctly with AppMon+ as you can see in the attached image.. This problem disappears when I remove the tags for italic text.. Hope someone, possibly the author of the scrip, can help me.. Thanks!
Umm i dont get whats not working? The image looks fine in your PSM, just you see the colour codes in the window
RE: FOR ALEX P: bug in appmon+? by MeEtc on 01-21-2008 at 09:03 PM

Its not a bug, its a limitation. The window that is shown there can only show plain text without doing a whole lot of extra coding. I think its fine as it is

RE: FOR ALEX P: bug in appmon+? by lovefallen on 01-21-2008 at 09:11 PM

LOL that was really strange but I found what it was. If I put the italic tags after and the colour ones before, then the last word gets truncated (@Jimbo: that was the seemingly not working thing ^^). Invertings the tags order settles everything.. maybe the script interprets the tags in one way only and acts weird in the other..