Shoutbox

Help! Msn Messenger Stopped Displaying My Curently Playing Song!!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Help! Msn Messenger Stopped Displaying My Curently Playing Song!!! (/showthread.php?tid=81135)

Help! Msn Messenger Stopped Displaying My Curently Playing Song!!! by gaz_d on 01-22-2008 at 07:06 PM

Hey! i currently have itunes 7.6 and the latest version of messenger (windows live) everything was working fine and my currently playing song was displaying and as soon as i downloaded winamp and also upgraded my itunes to 7.6 (same day) everything stopped working and its only windows media player that displays my song now! ive checked the plugin box , did the toolbar trick for itunes and nothing.....i have completely no idea what to do now as i want to stick with itunes (only borrowed winamp to convert some file types then deleted)....can anyone help atall??? cheers (Y)

RE: Help! Msn Messenger Stopped Displaying My Curently Playing Song!!! by duck! on 01-24-2008 at 05:41 PM

Try Reinstalling itunes

RE: RE: Help! Msn Messenger Stopped Displaying My Curently Playing Song!!! by gaz_d on 01-25-2008 at 05:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by duck!
Try Reinstalling itunes
thanks for the reply!

was curious to know if i uninstall & reintsall itunes will that mess around with my music atall?
RE: Help! Msn Messenger Stopped Displaying My Curently Playing Song!!! by freak544 on 01-25-2008 at 05:17 PM

No it shouldn't do but you may have to re-search for your songs after reinstalling it

RE: Help! Msn Messenger Stopped Displaying My Curently Playing Song!!! by gaz_d on 01-25-2008 at 06:54 PM

I found the fix which was to go to add / remove programs -- itunes---repair (Y)