Shoutbox

Help: how to remove blue bar at top of the contact list (title bar)? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Help: how to remove blue bar at top of the contact list (title bar)? (/showthread.php?tid=81193)

Help: how to remove blue bar at top of the contact list (title bar)? by Mang0M0nkey on 01-25-2008 at 01:13 PM

I don't know what this problem is called but... well
here's a pic
[Image: ?action=view&current=msn2.gif]

How do I remove the blue bar at the very top?? The one with "close, minimize, and restore"

How do i remove it??
P.S. I'm using Messenger Plus and Windows Live Messenger 9.0

Thanks!

RE: HELP!!!! by Sunshine on 01-25-2008 at 01:30 PM

[Image: attachment.php?pid=883821]

quote:
P.S. I'm using Messenger Plus and Windows Live Messenger 9.0
The Messenger Version in the picture is not 9.0, not even 8.5. I'd say that's 8.0/8.1?...to find out click Help > About
RE: HELP!!!! by Mang0M0nkey on 01-25-2008 at 01:34 PM

Thanks, but they don't have that button in Windows Live Messenger 9.0

RE: HELP!!!! by Sunshine on 01-25-2008 at 01:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mang0M0nkey
Thanks, but they don't have that button in Windows Live Messenger 9.0
Then why did you post that picture? It led me to believe you have another version...

In Windows Live Messenger (8.5, don't remember when it changed exactly might even be before that..) the button looks like this [Image: attachment.php?pid=883824]

If you are not an official tester you aren't supposed to be using version 9. So here i have to say: if you are an official beta tester go seek help in the beta newsgroup, if you are not please revert to Windows Live Messenger 8.5.

There will be no help provided for Windows Live messenger 9 here, if on 8.5 you have the same problem come back and we'll see what might be causing this.
RE: HELP!!!! by Mang0M0nkey on 01-25-2008 at 01:56 PM

k thanks for the help anyway :)

RE: HELP!!!! by Sunshine on 01-25-2008 at 01:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mang0M0nkey
k thanks for the help anyway :)
You're welcome :)

You can get the latest public release of Windows Live Messenger at http://get.live.com/