Shoutbox

how can i see and delete contacts who are blocked me - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: how can i see and delete contacts who are blocked me (/showthread.php?tid=81209)

how can i see and delete contacts who are blocked me by turkboy25 on 01-25-2008 at 10:43 PM

Hi

i want to know the contacts who blocked me in your list or who deleted me in your list.

how can i get that and get rid off this persons from my list?

thanx

RE: how can i see and delete contacts who are blocked me by MeEtc on 01-25-2008 at 10:46 PM

first of all, Block checkers DO NOT work
as for people that have deleted you, you can use the contact clean-up wizard with Messenger Plus. This can be run from the icon on the main WLM window

RE: how can i see and delete contacts who are blocked me by turkboy25 on 01-25-2008 at 10:51 PM

where is this  contact clean-up wizard with Messenger Plus?

i have Messengerplus 4.50.0.312

where can i find this CLEAN-UP icon?
pls help

RE: how can i see and delete contacts who are blocked me by MeEtc on 01-25-2008 at 11:46 PM

[Image: cleanup.png]

RE: how can i see and delete contacts who are blocked me by plutomedia on 01-25-2008 at 11:58 PM

That was very usefull. :D Thank you for that.

RE: how can i see and delete contacts who are blocked me by turkboy25 on 01-26-2008 at 12:12 AM

IT is really gut but i do not get that picture if i click the right part of mouse!  :-(

RE: how can i see and delete contacts who are blocked me by MeEtc on 01-26-2008 at 12:13 AM

you need to left-click the :plus4: icon

RE: how can i see and delete contacts who are blocked me by ahmetgns on 01-26-2008 at 08:57 AM

If you suspect that one specific person blocked you, then learn the method in this thread to check them: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=81113

You can use Messenger Plus! Live 's Contact Info window to check people who deleted you. This is useful to check specific contacts. To check your contact list completely, MeEtc's method is easier.