Shoutbox

live signs me out ALWAYS - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: live signs me out ALWAYS (/showthread.php?tid=81235)

live signs me out ALWAYS by supercrazy on 01-26-2008 at 07:03 PM

Ive been living with this problem for a long time (atleast a month) but today its on a whole other level. When i open up a conversation (whether i talk or someone talks to me) i get immediatly signed out, and then random times about every 10 minutes or so il get signed out again, and i was living with that but at the moment its signed me out and then back in literally about 20 times so far (and im not exagerating) as soon as it signs me out it signs me back out and then counts down and signs me again and does it all over. How can i solve this problem?

RE: live signs me out ALWAYS by Chris4 on 01-26-2008 at 07:50 PM

Is this related to Messenger Plus! Live ? You've posted it in the help section for it. Uninstall Plus! Live and see if you still have the same problem. What version of:

- Windows Live Messenger
- Messenger Plus! Live
- Windows (XP, Vista, etc)

...are you using?

RE: live signs me out ALWAYS by supercrazy on 01-26-2008 at 08:29 PM

i just confirmed my thing today so i could make a thread lol. I dunt know if its plus or if it has scripts or anything liek that, all i know is that i downloaded the only version it let me download, which i think might have been called windows live messenger 8 or something.

RE: live signs me out ALWAYS by Chris4 on 01-26-2008 at 08:40 PM

Ok..

Well uninstall Messenger Plus! Live from Add/Remove Programs and see if you still have the problem.