Shoutbox

Avatar presonalized for every personalized state - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Avatar presonalized for every personalized state (/showthread.php?tid=81313)

Avatar presonalized for every personalized state by Víctor Carbajal on 01-30-2008 at 04:29 AM

Is it possible to include an personalized avatar for any new personalized state? Actually, there is no script for do that; the only script that I know, just let me to change my avatar with the traditional MSN's states, and is the same for all my accounts.:|
I have a lot of avatars personalized, and i would like me an option so easy how to include the path for an avatar whit the rest of info for an personalized state...
Thank's!!!:D

And.. excuse me for my english... the spanish is my native language...:S

RE: Avatar presonalized for every personalized state by Shippo on 01-31-2008 at 02:43 AM

Huh, doesn't sound like a bad idea. I honestly can't say whether or not it's possible right now, but not a bad idea. Although, my little issue is that I've got several pictures of the same person (I create characters myself and a friend draws them for me) and well, leaves me in a pinch with that script.

Although, I have to wonder, do you mean about the personal message that syncs to the avatar? If so, I honestly don't know how that is possible... certainly something for the future though I believe.

RE: Avatar presonalized for every personalized state by Víctor Carbajal on 01-31-2008 at 04:58 AM

I´m talking about the "away" status and the options you could have with the Messenger Plus, as it gives you the option of having a more specific status. You can create those status by yourself.:P