Shoutbox

DisneyLand Paris - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: DisneyLand Paris (/showthread.php?tid=8133)

DisneyLand Paris by Johnny_Mac on 04-12-2003 at 04:19 PM

Ok, so I have never been out of my own country before and I'm not exactly looking forward to be surrounded by all these funny talking people. However what would be great to know is what the best rides at DisneyLand are, so I can plan my saturday and sunday next weekend. :D

RE: DisneyLand Paris by daniellebaby03 on 04-12-2003 at 04:23 PM

indiana jones is pretty good if u like loops and stuff. then theres space moutain thats good to my favourite is terror mountain which is best to go on at night. do not que up for the peter pan ride as u may think it looks good but it ent or the pirate one. the ghost train is full of effects first u go into this life with loads of ova peeps n they shut u in and stuff comes down the ceiling then i go around on the ride. although my ittle sister got her foot jamed in the bar on the ride and caused aload of worry and chaos lol but it is still a good ride and the parades are preety good too. make sure u go to planet hollywood that is well kwl have fun

RE: DisneyLand Paris by Johnny_Mac on 04-12-2003 at 04:37 PM

I'm not too keen on very high rides and anything that goes upside down.

Maybe I should of mentioned that previously. :banana:

RE: DisneyLand Paris by user13774 on 04-12-2003 at 06:29 PM

Disneyland paris is a very cool and big amusement park, but if u get bored and u have seen al the populair attractions, u can always ask mickey mouse for his signature! :banana:

RE: RE: DisneyLand Paris by Muss on 04-13-2003 at 01:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Johnny_Mac
I'm not too keen on very high rides and anything that goes upside down.

Maybe I should of mentioned that previously. :banana:

:rolleyes:

TWo words

"Harden Up"

:refuck:
RE: DisneyLand Paris by Guido on 04-13-2003 at 01:20 AM

quote:
I'm not exactly looking forward to be surrounded by all these funny talking people
:lol:

they are called foreign people, johnny :gfdrin:
RE: DisneyLand Paris by Patchou on 04-13-2003 at 02:37 AM

DisneyLand Paris is a great place. If you don't like upside down stuff, be sure you don't go in the RocknRoller Coaster (it's the best one but you've got to like that kind of stuff). The good news is that if you don't do rides, you'll have less time to wait in queue as it's generally the most popular attractions.

I suggest the Haunted House (turn left at the end of Main Sreet), then go from land to land in the park and just go wherever you think it's nice. There is much stuff to do, you'll sure don't get bored. At the end of the day, you can go to Downtown Disney (I don'tremember hos it's called in France). A nice thing to do is to go see  the farwest show (don't remember the name)... you eat a special meal while you see a live show, it's very enjoyablke (and you can get a photograph with Goofy in cowboy.. I got one  hehe ;)).

So, to conclude, I really think you should go in the park without too many recommendations (except for one: get a Fast Pass when you can for attractions that you'd liek to know, you'll save several hours in your day thanks to them, and it's free)... the best way to enjoy this park is to walk in it :).

Patchou

RE: DisneyLand Paris by DABURA on 04-13-2003 at 01:05 PM

SPACE MOUNTAIN is the best!

RE: DisneyLand Paris by Johnny_Mac on 04-13-2003 at 01:06 PM

* Johnny_Mac heard about those fast pass things. Is that where you book a time slot for a ride? :undecided:

RE: DisneyLand Paris by Fraisie on 04-13-2003 at 01:16 PM

Oh a Disney subject ! Now that's interesting ! :D :D :D

In the Disneyland park, these are the attraction I like the most:

-Pirates of the Caribbean: The coolest dark ride ever, I just love audio animatronics !
-Phantom Manor: There are 999 happy haunts there, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers ? :P
-Big Thunder Mountain: The first roller-coaster type ride I've ever rode, maybe you could like it Johnny, since I was like you before :P
-Space Mountain: if you feel brave ;)

and these are the cool ones in Walt Disney Studios:

-Rock n' Roller Coaster: Toughest ride, even tougher than Space Mountain. Don't eat before going in there :P
-Armageddon: This is one I think you might like ! You are in a ship that gets too close to meteores. Very well done, exciting but not scary !
-Studio Tram Tour: that is very nice if you're interested in how they make movies :)

Don't miss the Main Street Electrical Parade if you like Disney characters. This parade takes place in the evening, in Disneyland.

After your day, go in Disney Village, right at the exit of the park. You've got tuns of good restaurants and boutiques over there. And as Patchou mentionned, there is this Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show there, which is just great ! A nice meal and a nice show in one !

RE: DisneyLand Paris by Johnny_Mac on 04-13-2003 at 01:21 PM

Walt disnet studios has rides? I thought that was full of animation and stuff. In my second day I get the option to vist the studios or renew the pass for the park again... what do you suggest?

I'll make it simple.

1st Day: Disney Park
2nd Day: Disney Studios + 3 Hours in park after 5pm

or

2nd Day: Disney Park

uhmm... :undecided:

On the third day i'm off to visit paris... :D

RE: DisneyLand Paris by sock on 04-13-2003 at 03:03 PM

Blah, it's not Disney World or something, you can do it all in one day I think.... I've been there yeeeeeaaaaaaars ago! :D t'was fun.
* sock still remembers that talking head in the end of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" ride, which talks to you in French....:P
I like French pirates. Hey, I've heard Disney's making a movie about that ride now.:P

Blah, my brother made me go on Indiana Jones.... I was barely tall enough.....:-/ I was such a wuss, I closed my eyes most of the ride.:P I've never had a chance to enjoy a Disney roller coaster since..... :-/ Ah, except for that Thunder Mountain thing! :D It's a loopless roller coaster (not sure if they have it in Paris though).

Anyway, if you do go on a wild ride..... it is VERY VERY important that you don't eat much before it, espiecally not sausages!!!! And I'm talking from experience here.:P (no I didn't throw up you sick bastards, but I was dizzy and nauseous for like two hours:P. Wasn't in Disney though, was in Vienna, Austria.)

I suggest you do all the rides! It's all fun. But you better learn some French if you wanna understand anything.:P

RE: DisneyLand Paris by Fraisie on 04-13-2003 at 10:48 PM

If I were you, I'd do that:

2nd Day: Disney Studios + 3 Hours in park after 5pm

That's what Patchou and I did in january and it worked perfectly ! (And we got there at 1pm lol)

RE: DisneyLand Paris by Johnny_Mac on 04-14-2003 at 08:26 AM

1pm? Too busy ****ing or something... :rolleyes:

:grin:

RE: DisneyLand Paris by k8 on 04-14-2003 at 11:44 AM

i went a few years back and not everythign u guys have mentioned was open...
it might look childish but the tea cups and saucer ride is pretty fun..im not a big rollercoster fan myself...i wasn young when u went thougl...

um....i cant remember much else but taht one stuff in my mind!
lol

RE: RE: DisneyLand Paris by Fraisie on 04-14-2003 at 12:57 PM

quote:
1pm? Too busy ****ing or something... :rolleyes:

:grin:

Too lazy to get up in the morning :P
RE: DisneyLand Paris by Johnny_Mac on 04-17-2003 at 07:28 PM

Well, i'm off in a few hours. So all I can say is goodbye, and i'll see you tuesday/(more likely) wednesday next week. :wave:

RE: RE: DisneyLand Paris by Guido on 04-17-2003 at 08:07 PM

quote:
Well, i'm off in a few hours. So all I can say is goodbye, and i'll see you tuesday/(more likely) wednesday next week. :wave:

good luck johnny :wink:

Btw i can be a supermod while you're out if you want... :gfdrin:
RE: DisneyLand Paris by Pr0xY on 09-26-2003 at 03:55 AM

well you probably already took your trip but hey, what the hell.... I was 5 so the only thing I remember was the pirate ride, and that's because there was this hott like 18 year old in front of me the whole time I stood in line for the ride.and my head was at her ass level, GOD I WANT TO BE YOUTH AGAIN