Shoutbox

Chat Window Upper Toolbar Problems With Mobile - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: Chat Window Upper Toolbar Problems With Mobile (/showthread.php?tid=81490)

Chat Window Upper Toolbar Problems With Mobile by Keikonium on 02-06-2008 at 06:53 PM

I am at the point in my skin where I am editing the chat window. I knew this would probably be the most challenging part of the skin since it has so many different states (normal, mobile, hidden toolbars, movable gripper etc).

Basically what I am doing is putting a box around the upper toolbar. I can get it working perfectly for the normal toolbar, or the mobile toolbar, but I can't get it working for BOTH simultaneously.

Here is what happens when I try and put a box around both toolbars:
[Image: mesorbychattoolbar.jpg]

As you can see, the toolbars overlap each other :/. I don't want this lol. Here are my chat window definition files and style files if they help:

RE: Chat Window Upper Toolbar Problems With Mobile by Keikonium on 02-06-2008 at 06:55 PM

and here is the style file incase it is needed. I don't know how to attach 2 things to one post :P.

RE: Chat Window Upper Toolbar Problems With Mobile by warmth on 02-06-2008 at 09:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Keikonium
I don't know how to attach 2 things to one post :P.
you can't... next time use some external file hoster mate ;)!!!