Shoutbox

whoblockedyou.net - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: whoblockedyou.net (/showthread.php?tid=81532)

whoblockedyou.net by help073005 on 02-09-2008 at 05:08 AM

I'm getting people who are saying they are receiving a message through windown's messenger that appears to be me telling them to check out whoblockedyou.net.  It varies from the effect of "Who blocked you?  whoblockedyou.net",  and "Hey check this out.  whoblockedyou.net."

I've done sweeps and have spyware and never had anything like this before.  I've never even heard of this website, and never clicked on the link.  Incidentally... I'm getting the same messages from friends on my messenger list... knowing it's not from them either.  Just wondering how common this is... and if others are experiencing the same thing!

RE: whoblockedyou.net by MeEtc on 02-09-2008 at 05:15 AM

first of all, don't bother try using the service
second, I would recommend that you tell anyone that you're getting these messages from should change their WLM password.

for some good reads, Block checkers DO NOT work

RE: whoblockedyou.net by JayDaly on 07-29-2008 at 11:24 PM

elo guys, Yer i got that message through one of my friends giving out that website, and i no other pple that got it too.

Luckily i read this forum befor putting in my details. so thanx lol d

Does that meen i still need to change my password, even though ill change it aniways haha. ?

RE: whoblockedyou.net by Nathan on 07-30-2008 at 12:02 AM

If you didn't put in you're detail's into the website - then it's fine - you don't have too :)

But if you did it's a whole different matter, you should change your password, secret question etc. just to be sure!