Shoutbox

Editing previously sent pictures? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Editing previously sent pictures? (/showthread.php?tid=81553)

Editing previously sent pictures? by Goomba on 02-10-2008 at 02:50 AM

Hello.

I was just wondering if there was a way to edit previously sent pictures/written messages with the hand writing tool. You cannot copy and paste them into the artboard itself. Is there any script that helps with this?

Thanks,
Goomba.

RE: Editing previously sent pictures? by Justin on 02-10-2008 at 04:18 AM

I have wanted to do this for a while. Allthough I dont think this is possible. If it was both people would need the script installed. To process such an image on an instant message, would be pretty advanced and probabily cause problems. Would be great if Microsoft put this on there next realease of messenger, i highly dought they will though.

RE: Editing previously sent pictures? by deAd on 02-10-2008 at 05:27 AM

After you send an ink message, if you want to change it you can drag it back from the history into the ink editor (if you drag it into the text box it'll send it to your contact as an image file). This won't withdraw the previously sent message, but it will let you modify the current one and send it again.

RE: RE: Editing previously sent pictures? by Goomba on 02-10-2008 at 09:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by deAd
After you send an ink message, if you want to change it you can drag it back from the history into the ink editor (if you drag it into the text box it'll send it to your contact as an image file). This won't withdraw the previously sent message, but it will let you modify the current one and send it again.

Whoa, thanks. That's exactly what I needed.