Shoutbox

I just upgraded WLM to 8.5 i want my old 8.1 Skin - "Unknown Messenger" - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Forum: Skin Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+------ Thread: I just upgraded WLM to 8.5 i want my old 8.1 Skin - "Unknown Messenger" (/showthread.php?tid=81895)

I just upgraded WLM to 8.5 i want my old 8.1 Skin - "Unknown Messenger" by Owgasm on 02-25-2008 at 07:51 AM

Hello All,

I have just downloaded the latest WLM 8.5..... from 8.1. I was using a skin called "Unknown Messenger" found on the following link:
http://www.msgstuff.com/downloads/file/106/

I would like a skin exactly like that. Can it be used on the 8.5 version of WLM?

I like it because its simple and it shows contact display pictures on the very right, which i like very much. A great idea from messenger 7.5.

Please let me know if anyone can help out.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
simon

RE: I just upgraded WLM to 8.5 i want my old 8.1 Skin - "Unknown Messenger" by Dane on 02-25-2008 at 09:03 AM

You should find a way to get in contact with the skin creator, "Adam Vester", and see if a new version for 8.5 was created.

RE: I just upgraded WLM to 8.5 i want my old 8.1 Skin - "Unknown Messenger" by Owgasm on 02-25-2008 at 09:30 AM

Good idea. Thank you.
Now to find out how to contact him.

Thanks again.

RE: I just upgraded WLM to 8.5 i want my old 8.1 Skin - "Unknown Messenger" by warmth on 02-25-2008 at 12:42 PM

I think that modifying my Old School Messenger Skin last release... I can reach that exactly shape... but you must have to wait a little cause right now I am just sooooooooo full of college and work job...

but I can take care of this project like in a month... seems to be very easy to me with what I have already done...

RE: I just upgraded WLM to 8.5 i want my old 8.1 Skin - "Unknown Messenger" by Owgasm on 02-26-2008 at 08:47 AM

Hey Warmth, that would be great.
I really like the look of the "unknown messenger"

I guess, however long it takes i must wait. but thank you in advance.

can i take a look at your "Old School Messenger Skin" please, if you dont mind.

Btw, i was unable to findout how to contact the original creator, so yeah. thanks for the idea though.

RE: I just upgraded WLM to 8.5 i want my old 8.1 Skin - "Unknown Messenger" by warmth on 02-26-2008 at 12:38 PM

Go head my friend... ;)

RE: I just upgraded WLM to 8.5 i want my old 8.1 Skin - "Unknown Messenger" by Basilis on 02-26-2008 at 01:13 PM

It shouldn't take much time since it requires only a few picture replacements of the Old School Messenger.

RE: I just upgraded WLM to 8.5 i want my old 8.1 Skin - "Unknown Messenger" by warmth on 02-26-2008 at 05:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Basilis
It shouldn't take much time since it requires only a few picture replacements of the Old School Messenger.
but my time is SOOOO limited for the next two weeks... so please wait :(...

RE: RE: I just upgraded WLM to 8.5 i want my old 8.1 Skin - "Unknown Messenger" by Owgasm on 02-27-2008 at 09:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by warmth
quote:
Originally posted by Basilis
but my time is SOOOO limited for the next two weeks... so please wait :(...

Don't worry. i'm in no hurry. When you're free and got spare time and you don't mind, then if you can. Help me :) If not, whenever the time permits, however long it maybe.

Where can i access your "old School messenger"?
RE: I just upgraded WLM to 8.5 i want my old 8.1 Skin - "Unknown Messenger" by warmth on 02-27-2008 at 01:23 PM

Enjoy it... ;)

[New Release] Old School Messenger 1.2 (with options)

RE: I just upgraded WLM to 8.5 i want my old 8.1 Skin - "Unknown Messenger" by Owgasm on 02-28-2008 at 08:26 PM

Looks good. :)

Thank you.

Now to wait :P :)

RE: I just upgraded WLM to 8.5 i want my old 8.1 Skin - "Unknown Messenger" by warmth on 02-29-2008 at 12:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Owgasm
Looks good. :)

Thank you.

Now to wait :P :)
Thanks ;) If you wanna say something about OSM 1.2... please reply in its thread my friend...

RE: I just upgraded WLM to 8.5 i want my old 8.1 Skin - "Unknown Messenger" by Owgasm on 03-23-2008 at 01:29 AM

Hey, just wondering how your going with this.

Thanks

RE: I just upgraded WLM to 8.5 i want my old 8.1 Skin - "Unknown Messenger" by warmth on 03-23-2008 at 03:16 AM

my friend... I am right now 3 weeks away of my college project defence to get my degree... I hope you understand me... after that I will take this again... :P don't worry... by sure of that... I won't abandon this for much more... I have to many ideas in mind...