Shoutbox

colours?? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: colours?? (/showthread.php?tid=81972)

colours?? by fizzergirl on 02-27-2008 at 08:16 PM

I wonder if we could have a toolbar or something so we can change the colour of the tool bars on the forum... if you get what i mean

RE: colours?? by Chris4 on 02-27-2008 at 08:33 PM

Errm.. Click on User CP .. Edit Options .. Then you can change the Style at the bottom. That any good for you?

RE: colours?? by Basilis on 02-27-2008 at 08:35 PM

Agree with Chris4 but the other styles are a bit ugly. In the site you can change the color whereas here you cannot. I suggest this feature is added here in the forums. Just a thought.

RE: colours?? by Oxy on 02-27-2008 at 08:35 PM

I thought WDZ said that the forum was planned to have an updated design like msgpluslive.net? :S

RE: colours?? by Basilis on 02-27-2008 at 08:39 PM

Didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know

RE: colours?? by vaccination on 02-27-2008 at 08:55 PM

There is, but Guido is supposed to be contacting WDZ about it, but he hasn't. And WDZ is too lazy to contact Guido himself8-)

RE: colours?? by WDZ on 02-27-2008 at 08:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Oxy
I thought WDZ said that the forum was planned to have an updated design like msgpluslive.net? :S
Guido said he'd work on an updated forum design, but I guess he's been busy with other things, because I haven't heard from him yet. :p

I doubt the cool Javascript-based color changer could be implemented here, but maybe a few different colors could be available as theme options. We'll see... :\