Shoutbox

[Request] I don't know what to call this - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] I don't know what to call this (/showthread.php?tid=81976)

[Request] I don't know what to call this by FootSoulJah on 02-27-2008 at 11:28 PM

Well my WLM crashed on me and all the boxes turned into this

[Image: MSNTHING.jpg]

Is there a way to dock them like that when Minimised with a Script and make them flash when someone says something?

RE: [Request] I don't know what to call this by ShawnZ on 02-28-2008 at 12:19 AM

err, they turned into what?

RE: [Request] I don't know what to call this by Th3rmal on 02-28-2008 at 12:45 AM

i *think*  he means that they all got minimised so that the title bars would fit on the screen and got docked down to the start bar.

RE: [Request] I don't know what to call this by FootSoulJah on 02-28-2008 at 06:54 AM

Yeah, like when I minimise a box it docks above the taskbar.

RE: [Request] I don't know what to call this by mynetx on 02-28-2008 at 08:55 AM

This is a windows-caused behavior. Normally, all desktop contacts are windows with a hidden titlebar and windowframe. This hiding is automatically undone as soon as the application where the windows belong to (Messenger) is unresponsive.

RE: [Request] I don't know what to call this by FootSoulJah on 02-29-2008 at 09:19 AM

Yeah, but is there a way to force that to happen to minimise?

RE: [Request] I don't know what to call this by vaccination on 02-29-2008 at 09:25 AM

..if msn has crashed, end the process and restart messenger..?

RE: [Request] I don't know what to call this by FootSoulJah on 02-29-2008 at 09:33 AM

I'm not talking about it crashing. I am talking about docking the conversation boxes like that.