Shoutbox

[request] "Now Watching" (seen from mess.be) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [request] "Now Watching" (seen from mess.be) (/showthread.php?tid=81978)

[request] "Now Watching" (seen from mess.be) by roflmao456 on 02-28-2008 at 03:16 AM

if anyone has some free time, could someone make this into a script?

http://tokback.com/nowwatching/index.htm

or if there's already an existing script, just link me to there :)

thx

if no one does it, il just get off my chair and attempt to make the script myself
RE: [request] "Now Watching" (seen from mess.be) by warmth on 02-28-2008 at 07:40 AM

thanks for the info... I didn't know about it since now... I hope someone can make it... I hate to install things over WLM... with the exception of MP!L :P

RE: [request] "Now Watching" (seen from mess.be) by Stigmata on 02-28-2008 at 04:40 PM

hmmm I've been wanting to make one of these for a while

Might have a crack later

RE: [request] "Now Watching" (seen from mess.be) by M73A on 02-28-2008 at 05:37 PM

do people really watch that many videos?
what happens if say, im listening to some music in itunes and i decide to find somehting on youtube, would that cause problems?

RE: [request] "Now Watching" (seen from mess.be) by Stigmata on 02-28-2008 at 05:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by M73A
what happens if say, im listening to some music in itunes and i decide to find somehting on youtube, would that cause problems?

not really

it just takes the latest one that sends the request :)
RE: [request] "Now Watching" (seen from mess.be) by M73A on 02-28-2008 at 05:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
quote:
Originally posted by M73A

not really

it just takes the latest one that sends the request :)
oh ok, i wasn't sure about how the scripts would work. but fair enough, just thought there would be some like conflict between the programs, script & msn..

won't be downloading this script if it gets made though, im sure others would!
RE: [request] "Now Watching" (seen from mess.be) by Stigmata on 02-29-2008 at 04:47 PM

Can I take any requests for other video sites while I'm making this?

RE: [request] "Now Watching" (seen from mess.be) by Chunk1993 on 02-29-2008 at 09:05 PM

Id use it.
I watch videos alot on YouTube & like to share them

RE: [request] "Now Watching" (seen from mess.be) by vaccination on 02-29-2008 at 09:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
Can I take any requests for other video sites while I'm making this?
familyguytube 8-)
RE: [request] "Now Watching" (seen from mess.be) by Chris4 on 01-18-2009 at 11:02 PM

Bump. Searched the forum for the same script after I came across the application posted in the first post.

* Chris4 PM's Stigmata

Anyone interested in making it?

RE: [request] "Now Watching" (seen from mess.be) by mattie00 on 03-01-2009 at 12:58 PM

has one of these be made yet, or not?

RE: [request] "Now Watching" (seen from mess.be) by lykos1865 on 05-29-2009 at 02:45 PM

Hey, anything? Anything at all?

RE: [request] "Now Watching" (seen from mess.be) by roflmao456 on 05-29-2009 at 08:43 PM

Try this :)

Thx to Spunky for the title grabbing code

quote:
Originally posted by roflmao456
if no one does it, il just get off my chair and attempt to make the script myself

edit: Change line 33 and 34 to
code:
                if(lyt)setNowPlaying(false);
                lyt = "";

RE: [request] "Now Watching" (seen from mess.be) by warmth on 05-30-2009 at 02:32 AM

It only reads the tittle of the open browser and if it says youtube change the PSM... :(

Bugs:
1. if you open the script debug window and focus on it... the PSM will be gone
2. don't work with embeded players in other sites...
3. the toast notification apperared just one time... not everytime it switched from media PSM to normal PSM...

RE: [request] "Now Watching" (seen from mess.be) by roflmao456 on 05-30-2009 at 02:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by warmth

Bugs:
1. if you open the script debug window and focus on it... the PSM will be gone
2. don't work with embeded players in other sites...
3. the toast notification apperared just one time... not everytime it switched from media PSM to normal PSM...
1. don't know how to fix :sad:
2. I'm not at the 'window hooking' level atm :P
3. the toast acts kinda similar to WLM's.
RE: [request] "Now Watching" (seen from mess.be) by warmth on 06-20-2009 at 06:11 PM

New bug: Cause problems with Windows Media Player catch... so it will not display sometimes the songs you are playing because of the script... I disabled and all worked as It must...

RE: [request] "Now Watching" (seen from mess.be) by P4R4D0x on 06-29-2009 at 01:50 PM

I am backing the use of this script. Just thought I should show support.