Shoutbox

Skinning tutorials with image - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Skinning tutorials with image (/showthread.php?tid=82008)

Skinning tutorials with image by Basilis on 02-29-2008 at 06:48 PM

I think it would be very helpful if there could be some "skinning tutorials" that for example they would show in a picture with an arrow what element is represented by what string. For example, it could write (UserTileBorder) and have an arrow showing the DP container. It would be much useful since everyone would know exactly what to edit in the definition and style files.

RE: Skinning tutorials with image by RaceProUK on 02-29-2008 at 11:51 PM

Doesn't the skinning documentation have anough information to work all that out already?

RE: Skinning tutorials with image by vaccination on 03-01-2008 at 09:05 AM

quote:
Originally posted by RaceProUK
Doesn't the skinning documentation have anough information to work all that out already?
Not really, takes quite a while to find out what element is what.

However I can't see why you would need anything more than Willz 4th Skinning tutorial. It has pictures and descriptions, what more could you want?
RE: Skinning tutorials with image by Basilis on 03-01-2008 at 11:41 AM

I need to know about some lines that separate the tabs with the contact list and the backgrounds of the elements and all that stuff.

RE: Skinning tutorials with image by stuartbennett on 03-27-2008 at 09:11 PM

the [tabseperator] are those lines between each tab, i dont know what the line is though that seperates the tabs section from the actual contact list area though, if anybody knows can you please let me know lol. sorry if i went a little off topic.