Shoutbox

can some1 make me a justin timberlake skin? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: can some1 make me a justin timberlake skin? (/showthread.php?tid=82011)

can some1 make me a justin timberlake skin? by MrsTimberlake18 on 02-29-2008 at 06:58 PM

can some1 make me a justin timberlake skin? i have pictures, i just dont understand how 2 make skins. ill b 4evr grateful

RE: can some1 make me a justin timberlake skin? by Basilis on 02-29-2008 at 07:04 PM

Do you only want to change the background?

RE: can some1 make me a justin timberlake skin? by MrsTimberlake18 on 02-29-2008 at 07:08 PM

um i guess. i really dont know the difference. i just want a new look.

RE: can some1 make me a justin timberlake skin? by Basilis on 02-29-2008 at 08:13 PM

Ok. attach the pictures here

RE: can some1 make me a justin timberlake skin? by Oxy on 02-29-2008 at 08:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Basilis
Ok. attach the pictures here
That's not the greatest piece of help, buddy.

MrsTimberlake: take a look at this http://msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/10-Background-Changer/
RE: can some1 make me a justin timberlake skin? by Basilis on 02-29-2008 at 09:14 PM

But she may wanted to have a skin with a specific picture.

RE: can some1 make me a justin timberlake skin? by vaccination on 02-29-2008 at 09:16 PM

quote:
But she may wanted to have a skin with a specific picture.
That's what the Background Changer script does..? :rolleyes:

Please try to read peoples post before replying
RE: can some1 make me a justin timberlake skin? by Basilis on 02-29-2008 at 09:21 PM

I read but then there is no point in requesting such a skin. And also, there are many skins in the database that only change the background picture. Anyway, I also think that the background changer will be more useful in this case.

RE: can some1 make me a justin timberlake skin? by vaccination on 02-29-2008 at 09:39 PM

quote:
I read but then there is no point in requesting such a skin. And also, there are many skins in the database that only change the background picture. Anyway, I also think that the background changer will be more useful in this case.
Perhaps she didn't know you could change the background of messenger without a skin? Never heard of the Background Changer script, nor the lvback.gif method it uses? So she requested a skin. It's not hard to work it out is it, and nor does it matter, this is just spam ffs.
RE: can some1 make me a justin timberlake skin? by MrsTimberlake18 on 02-29-2008 at 10:37 PM

nvrmnd, i got it. i figured it out.