Shoutbox

Problem With Test Skin And Custom Skin - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: Problem With Test Skin And Custom Skin (/showthread.php?tid=82074)

Problem With Test Skin And Custom Skin by Neo1027 on 03-03-2008 at 03:51 AM

Alright,I know its too fast to get stuck,:$I downloaded the MPLSkinning Toturial and made a testskin as told.And the skin shown in the toturial wasnt like the one I made...But in black(grey) and white.The same problem occured when I test my own skin.....

Why?:^)How can I fixed it?

The one on the left is my test skin,on the right is the example shown in MPLSkinning.

[Image: prob.jpg]

THXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 4 UR HELPS.

RE: Problem With Test Skin And Custom Skin by Keikonium on 03-03-2008 at 05:50 AM

Is your color theme set to black? If so, set it to the "default color" and try again :).

RE: RE: Problem With Test Skin And Custom Skin by Neo1027 on 03-03-2008 at 06:05 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Keikonium
Is your color theme set to black? If so, set it to the "default color" and try again :).

How am I gonna do that?Whenever I change the ColorScheme,it automaticly change the DefaultColor into the color I've chosen.

RE: Problem With Test Skin And Custom Skin by Keikonium on 03-03-2008 at 07:49 AM

Click the first color square in the dropdown. It's a bluish color. That is the default color of WLM.

RE: Problem With Test Skin And Custom Skin by Neo1027 on 03-03-2008 at 08:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Keikonium
Click the first color square in the dropdown. It's a bluish color. That is the default color of WLM.

Thank You,now I know what's happening.