Shoutbox

[sug] Can This Be Done - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [sug] Can This Be Done (/showthread.php?tid=82150)

[sug] Can This Be Done by bigb88 on 03-06-2008 at 01:25 AM

k when u install msgplus as everyone knows u has own settings for every email that sign in to wlm well my ? is

is there a way to have it so if someone is runnin 2 wlms that they can have own script settings like meanin have some disabled one account and not on the other not sure if im clear on what im sayin but

RE: [sug] Can This Be Done by Spunky on 03-06-2008 at 01:31 AM

It is possible to be done, but I think there was a discussion on this before and there some strong points for not doing it this way.

I may be wrong (as usual)

RE: [sug] Can This Be Done by bigb88 on 03-06-2008 at 01:35 AM

yea but just thinkin would be cool u know cuz like the yass thing and then cuz i dont have it set up on other account it comes up with the error and then a few other ones i would like to turn off there why i asked but if it can be done would be great if not would just have to put up with it no big

RE: [sug] Can This Be Done by Naruto-SR on 03-06-2008 at 08:54 AM

YASS needs to know the seperate email accounts, as you may or might not know .. aslong as the YASS Bot knows what account you are on that is all fine.

I can run YASS on 2 accounts fine, so .. yeh.

RE: [sug] Can This Be Done by markee on 03-06-2008 at 09:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
It is possible to be done, but I think there was a discussion on this before and there some strong points for not doing it this way.

I may be wrong (as usual)
No you aren't wrong.  The main reason is that some scripts require activation on messenger opening (or at least have the ability to do such a thing).

It isn't hard for the script to make settings to be active or not, one of the options I try to give in any script that I make....
RE: [sug] Can This Be Done by bigb88 on 03-06-2008 at 09:46 AM

and im not just talkin the yass i am talkin the whole script part thing it loads up all the same scipts on both accounts and maybe there can be a option in msgplus so diff users can have diff scripts runnin

RE: [sug] Can This Be Done by markee on 03-06-2008 at 10:48 AM

quote:
Originally posted by bigb88
and im not just talkin the yass i am talkin the whole script part thing it loads up all the same scipts on both accounts and maybe there can be a option in msgplus so diff users can have diff scripts runnin
You can't have them start on start-up and have different ones for each account... its just not possible.