Shoutbox

What do you think abaut this skin? I need help.... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: What do you think abaut this skin? I need help.... (/showthread.php?tid=82182)

What do you think abaut this skin? I need help.... by ASTER on 03-07-2008 at 09:12 PM

RE: What do you think abaut this skin? I need help.... by Basilis on 03-07-2008 at 09:22 PM

I don't really like it because it is very dark and also the icons are stolen form the longhorn skin.

RE: What do you think abaut this skin? I need help.... by Quantum on 03-07-2008 at 09:24 PM

It also looks odd the white and black, just doesn't go. IMO:P

RE: What do you think abaut this skin? I need help.... by duck! on 03-07-2008 at 09:34 PM

I think it looks pretty good. Needs some work on the min/max/close buttons and the Activities and Games buttons look crappy compared to the others :P

RE: What do you think abaut this skin? I need help.... by Th3rmal on 03-07-2008 at 09:44 PM

i suggest adding a gradient so that it isnt as dark...

RE: What do you think abaut this skin? I need help.... by Spunky on 03-07-2008 at 10:47 PM

Not my personal style, but not bad.

RE: What do you think abaut this skin? I need help.... by Eddie on 03-08-2008 at 03:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by rm rulz
i suggest adding a gradient so that it isnt as dark...
agreed...its way to dark for me and it makes it look very bland and boring.

RE: RE: What do you think abaut this skin? I need help.... by coolzee on 03-08-2008 at 12:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Basilis
I don't really like it because it is very dark and also the icons are stolen form the longhorn skin.

I agree, and I am the longhorn skin creator..you didnt even ask for permission to use it..but at least give me some credit after your done. :P

ps. I'm working on a skin and i think most of the people will like it. ;)
RE: What do you think abaut this skin? I need help.... by Quantum on 03-08-2008 at 04:29 PM

If the display picture boxes were HQ shiny silver like that would look great. Also the icons look blurry and out of color, are they suppose to look like that or is there something i'm missing :S