Shoutbox

cant configure any scripts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: cant configure any scripts (/showthread.php?tid=82314)

cant configure any scripts by justsomeguy on 03-13-2008 at 01:49 AM

I don't understand how to bring up the configuration screen of any of these scrips.  They always say "go to your scripts menu" but I don't have a scripts menu.  I've went through every option in messenger and in plus! and there is nothing about scripts except the screen where you import them.

Where is this hidden scripts menu?

RE: cant configure any scripts by Jesus on 03-13-2008 at 02:07 AM

It's only shown if you enable the PLus! options in your contact list button bar. (though it should also be accessable through another way IMO, but unfortunately it isn't)
you can do this by going to Plus!>Preferences... select the Messenger tab and General on the left side and select "Show Messenger Plus! Live options in your contact list" or something like that.
I'm not sure about the exact string because I'm on a Dutch machine

edit: If you don't like the buttons, you can disable them again after configuring the scripts.

RE: cant configure any scripts by justsomeguy on 03-13-2008 at 02:33 AM

thanks for the reply!

okay i had that checked already..  still unsure of where to go now.

RE: cant configure any scripts by CookieRevised on 03-13-2008 at 03:46 AM

[Image: attachment.php?pid=894576]

RE: cant configure any scripts by justsomeguy on 03-13-2008 at 04:30 AM

Thanks for the picture, really appreciate it.. I found it.. my windows were too narrow and all of those buttons didn't fit and there was a little arrow pointing to the right that I hadn't noticed.  clicking it a couple times revealed the scripts buttons.

Thanks for your replies guys.  Sorry about the noob question, I just couldn't find the darn thing.