Shoutbox

i need somebody to make a skin T_T (Haruhi Suzumiya) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Forum: Skin Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+------ Thread: i need somebody to make a skin T_T (Haruhi Suzumiya) (/showthread.php?tid=82503)

i need somebody to make a skin T_T (Haruhi Suzumiya) by dragstyles on 03-20-2008 at 06:05 PM

hi
so i'm really interested in having a personal skin but i have no experience in resources hacking and so on. and i also have no time to learn it.

So i'm searching somebody who could make the skin for me.
it would be a haruhi suzumiya skin. It's a Anime. So how the skin's going to look i will show if somebody will help me ^^

thanks

RE: i need somebody to make a skin T_T by warmth on 03-21-2008 at 01:06 AM

with the "new" skin engine of MP!L you don't need any knowledge of resources hacking... you just need to read the skinning documentation...

is very easy to do some small changes to the look of WLM... give a try... don't be lazy... :P

RE: i need somebody to make a skin T_T (Haruhi Suzumiya) by Supersonicdarky on 03-21-2008 at 02:15 AM

[Image: 45552fce94693e595cbc163qg6.jpg]

Sorry, but I just had to do it.

RE: RE: i need somebody to make a skin T_T by matt on 03-21-2008 at 05:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by warmth
with the "new" skin engine of MP!L you don't need any knowledge of resources hacking... you just need to read the skinning documentation...

is very easy to do some small changes to the look of WLM... give a try... don't be lazy... :P

it is in downloads right? that page? i have a skin as well but need more. :P

RE: i need somebody to make a skin T_T (Haruhi Suzumiya) by aNILEator on 03-21-2008 at 05:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by [[_BIgor_]]
quote:
Originally posted by warmth

it is in downloads right? that page? i have a skin as well but need more. :P

It is also Available through Messenger Plus! Live itself on the documentation button in the skins section of the preferences windows (under the customize tab)