Shoutbox

Awww F**K Not Again - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Awww F**K Not Again (/showthread.php?tid=82525)

Awww F**K Not Again by aNILEator on 03-21-2008 at 03:40 PM

Just heard my Auntie (Mum's Sister) got Breast Cancer now :(

Why us again?!

also Doctors can't do anything for my back either, well, not for 20-30 years they say :(

"c'est la vie" :sad:

RE: Awww F**K Not Again by matt on 03-21-2008 at 05:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by aNILEator

Why us again?!

also Doctors can't do anything for my back either, well, not for 20-30 years they say :(

"c'est la vie" :sad:

sorry man:(
RE: Awww F**K Not Again by Lou on 03-21-2008 at 05:50 PM

I'm quite sad to hear that Nile. If you ever need to talk, just message me, alright?

RE: Awww F**K Not Again by GiantSpider on 03-21-2008 at 05:58 PM

Pretty much what Lou said. Its hard to make you feel any better with words. But we can all try.

RE: Awww F**K Not Again by aNILEator on 03-21-2008 at 06:15 PM

Cheers, just a real bugger for everyone really, especially my Nan, who knows what she's going through emotionally having both her daughters get breast cancer. It's just not good. I dread to think what my Life insurance will be :( I need to get it sorted out seeing as I own a house now, and my will. When I went to get a will done before the people doing it wanted £70 an hour, that's ridiculous money

RE: Awww F**K Not Again by Justin on 03-21-2008 at 11:31 PM

Thats really unlucky :(

May I ask whats wrong with your back?

RE: Awww F**K Not Again by Discrate on 03-22-2008 at 12:41 AM

quote:
When I went to get a will done before the people doing it wanted £70 an hour, that's ridiculous money

Not really, just think of it this way. When you die you want your money to go to the people you want it to go to. When my great uncle died he didn't have a will. So the government took half and then gave the other half to my grandma and her two sisters. Even if it's a major rip off it's still good to have.
RE: Awww F**K Not Again by Th3rmal on 03-22-2008 at 12:51 AM

sorry man, thats really sad news, hopefully she will defeat it.
Also, maybe it would be a good precaution to get yourself checked for cancer every six months just in case...better safe than sorry
And may i also ask what is wrong with your back...

EDIT: i just read your other thread about cancer and i now know what is wrong with your back. Hope you can fix it...

RE: Awww F**K Not Again by High Speed Chaser on 03-22-2008 at 01:20 AM

Sorry to hear that.

Nile the whole community is here for you. If you need to talk I'm also free to talk.

RE: Awww F**K Not Again by prashker on 03-22-2008 at 01:41 AM

:(

RE: Awww F**K Not Again by Quantum on 03-22-2008 at 01:44 AM

:(

* Quantum hopes for the best.

RE: Awww F**K Not Again by Eddie on 03-22-2008 at 03:45 AM

that sucks :/

GL in the future.

RE: Awww F**K Not Again by RebelSean on 03-22-2008 at 05:48 AM

I'm sorry to hear this dude, I have dealt with this issue before in my own family, and it’s extremely hard to cope with. One of my elementary teachers was recently diagnosed with breast cancer too, we held a fundraiser throughout the entire county for her and her family, she had her second baby about 6 months ago. There's not as many places here in Tennessee that have treatments for breast cancer, so she has to drive nearly 250 miles a day just to get kemo (I think that's how you spell it) therapy. We raised about $15k total, $6k, which came from students at Huntland alone.

My thoughts are with you and your family! :happy:

RE: Awww F**K Not Again by aNILEator on 03-22-2008 at 07:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by RebelSean
I have dealt with this issue before in my own family, and it’s extremely hard to cope with.
Yeah I kinda know sean, having lost my mum and all (thought most people here knew that now) Not wanting to sound rude, your post kinda came across a bit odd but i guess you're just saying you can empathize with people about cancer :). Oh btw it's chemo (because it's chemicals) :) sucks about the American health system once again

thanks hope things get better for everyone
RE: RE: Awww F**K Not Again by matt on 03-22-2008 at 07:46 AM

quote:
Yeah I kinda know sean, having lost my mum and all (thought most people here knew that now) Not wanting to sound rude, your post kinda came across a bit odd but i guess you're just saying you can empathize with people about cancer :). Oh btw it's chemo (because it's chemicals) :) sucks about the American health system once again

thanks hope things get better for everyone

As already went over, you can count with me on whatever you need and then again, i hope everything gets handled man in the future. (Y)

RE: Awww F**K Not Again by aNILEator on 03-22-2008 at 11:40 AM

Thanks Everyone, just don't suggest taking up Scientology or Dianetics again :P

It has been found very early on, in between scans for other operations she's having so hoping that it'll be over quickly and stay gone!

RE: Awww F**K Not Again by Svip on 03-22-2008 at 03:54 PM

Man, this is the kind of news that is just depressing.  I cannot even think about anything cheerful to say.  Godspeed is all I can say.

RE: Awww F**K Not Again by aNILEator on 03-22-2008 at 06:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Svip
Man, this is the kind of news that is just depressing.  I cannot even think about anything cheerful to say.  Godspeed is all I can say.

Most human thing I think you've ever posted on this board :D amazing you're so welcome with only 56 posts :P
RE: Awww F**K Not Again by xJ + on 03-23-2008 at 08:31 AM

Sorry to hear that :(

I hope for the best. Do think positive, everything will be fine, okay? (:

RE: Awww F**K Not Again by John Anderton on 03-23-2008 at 08:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
When my great uncle died he didn't have a will. So the government took half and then gave the other half to my grandma and her two sisters.
Under what grounds did they take half of it? :S Unpaid taxes?

quote:
Sorry to hear that Niles :(
Forgive my ignorance but is this sort of thing hereditary by the remotest means?
RE: Awww F**K Not Again by aNILEator on 03-23-2008 at 08:56 AM

Cancer is still fairly unknown it is thought that it isn't hereditary though because it is a mutation of the cells inside you and can affect anyone (both my aunt and grandad are really fit and healthy). As far as I know it's not been in my family either side before my mum.

And it's just Nile, no s :)

RE: Awww F**K Not Again by Shiny Rabbit on 03-24-2008 at 02:54 PM

that's a kick in the balls