Shoutbox

[Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=82611)

[Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Willz on 03-24-2008 at 12:01 PM

Well its finally here.

The one vista skin to rule them all. As I have said in other threads this skin is a theme generator and it allows users to customize pretty much every aspect of Messenger to how they want.

The skin includes Windows Aero Messenger and Vista Live Messenger and then 22 sub themes so there is plenty to keep you busy. There are literally thousands of combinations!

Anyway this skin requires Messenger Plus! 4.60 and Windows Live Messenger 8.5 to work. Supports English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian. Dutch and German will be added soon.

Download

Screenshot:

[Image: wampb4.th.jpg]

More Information and In Depth look : http://designevolved.net

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by NanaFreak on 03-24-2008 at 12:04 PM

weee gonna download now and try it...

EDIT:
where is the option to get rid of the email button? if you dont have this your skin is not acceptable ]=

EDIT 2:
i hate it

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by aNILEator on 03-24-2008 at 12:05 PM

well done willz, i'll be working on mine today and this week

RE: RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Willz on 03-24-2008 at 12:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by NanaFreak
weee gonna download now and try it...

EDIT:
where is the option to get rid of the email button? if you dont have this your skin is not acceptable ]=

No, I didn't really think anyone would remove the email notifier :P and I don't think I can add it anyway because I am sort of pressed for space in the options panel. Any bigger and I get scrollbars :P
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by NanaFreak on 03-24-2008 at 12:22 PM

but but but, i use my own email, so that button is pointless =\

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Lou on 03-24-2008 at 12:33 PM

quote:
That's not the answer he gave me when I asked ;o. He told me there was an odd issue with it, so he removed it. I guess it's one of those limitations :P.

See? I told you the skin was awesome :P.
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by aNILEator on 03-24-2008 at 12:39 PM

removing the email button can give some dodgy results occasionally yup

RE: RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Willz on 03-24-2008 at 12:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by .Lou
quote:
That's not the answer gave me when I asked ;o. He told me there was an odd issue with it, so he removed it. I guess it's one of those limitations :P.

See? I told you the skin was awesome :P.

Yeah it did because an odd issue did occur but i didnt really bother scramble my brain to try and fix it since i was pretty much out of room in the options panel anyway. :P

Ok how about this. If patchy gives me the ability to make tabs in my options panel then I will do it and more options that didn't get included.  ok?
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Th3rmal on 03-24-2008 at 12:48 PM

Nice job Willz. keep up the good work.

Although IMO i like Ev0 better, but thats just my opinion...

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Shiny Rabbit on 03-24-2008 at 12:50 PM

wow, i really like this, hats off :D

2 small moans:

1:i don't really like the webcam icon in this

2:needs the option to have a sign out button and recieved files in the contact list/conversation toolbar

also, how did you hide the ads in the conversation windows?

RE: RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Willz on 03-24-2008 at 12:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Shiny Rabbit

2 small moans:

2:needs the option to have a sign out button and recieved files in the contact list/conversation toolbar

1: Switch the display picture container option back to messenger default

2: these options are under the new vista pearl dropdown menu. Click it and you will see :)

You really need to play with it more :P
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Nagamasa on 03-24-2008 at 01:20 PM

Holy sh*t! It's freaking 7.2 MB!

Downloading...

RE: RE: RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Shiny Rabbit on 03-24-2008 at 01:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Willz
quote:

2 small moans:

2: these options are under the new vista pearl dropdown menu. Click it and you will see :)

1: i meant this:[Image: lolpainthackmt9.th.png]

2:i'm the kind of person who likes to go "END THIS IMMEDIATELY" and it's gone
RE: RE: RE: RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Willz on 03-24-2008 at 01:39 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:

2 small moans:

1: i meant this:[Image: lolpainthackmt9.th.png]

2:i'm the kind of person who likes to go "END THIS IMMEDIATELY" and it's gone

Well those are the proper vista video icons so yeah can't please everyone i guess :P I wouldn't exactly call them "horrible" or "yuck", thats not really constructive criticism imo.

And well i really don't see it as that big of a deal if its in the dropdown. At least its there :P would have been far worse if i didnt put it in at all. Most skins don't even bother to put it in.
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Shiny Rabbit on 03-24-2008 at 02:04 PM

your right, it doesn't take much to adjust to it, my previous MSN config was a bit cluttered

clicky
http://file042b.bebo.com/15/large/2008/01/05/11/1...26a6539770199l.jpg

but still, the webcam button below the DP should look like a webcam

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Justin on 03-24-2008 at 02:08 PM

Great release Willz, I'm already in love with this skin. May i ask where .reg file is located? I cant seem to find it.

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by duck! on 03-24-2008 at 02:10 PM

Awesome.
Its producing a Skin Trace though :sad:
Skin Trace.txt

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by aNILEator on 03-24-2008 at 02:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by duck!
Awesome.
Its producing a Skin Trace though :sad:
Skin Trace.txt

Unless that's just occurring but still working (I remember someone saying it happened with replacing .ico's I think), then the skin shouldn't be allowed into the official database yet... Just sticking to the rules.....:(
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by matty on 03-24-2008 at 03:14 PM

Willz I hate you; The end!

I will stop hating you if you release this for the WLM 9 Beta :P

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by aNILEator on 03-24-2008 at 03:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by matty
I will stop hating you if you release this for the WLM 9 Beta (Smilie)
His skin will not be compatible with 9.0beta as the RLE format of 9.0beta is not cracked, and he uses RLE's to replace stuff.

And I don't think he wants to totally re-create the skins again in a fucked up resource layout beta :P
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Menthix on 03-24-2008 at 03:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by aNILEator
then the skin shouldn't be allowed into the official database yet... Just sticking to the rules...
Didn't see any SkinTrace during testing. But yes, some options reference to missing files. Willz: fix when you're awake :).

Adding to Duck's list:
08/03/24 12:30:02| SkinLoader: Couldn't find file "WAM/IMAGES/UNIVERSAL/PINK/965.png"
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by matty on 03-24-2008 at 03:59 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by matty
I will stop hating you if you release this for the WLM 9 Beta (Smilie)
His skin will not be compatible with 9.0beta as the RLE format of 9.0beta is not cracked, and he uses RLE's to replace stuff.

And I don't think he wants to totally re-create the skins again in a fucked up resource layout beta :P
Did not know this; ok Willz I don't hate you as much as before :P.
RE: RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Shiny Rabbit on 03-24-2008 at 06:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by JustIncredible
Great release Willz, I'm already in love with this skin. May i ask where .reg file is located? I cant seem to find it.

i would also like to know where this .reg file is located *damn ads*
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Nagamasa on 03-24-2008 at 06:50 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JustIncredible

i would also like to know where this .reg file is located *damn ads*
http://www.designevolved.net/board/downloads.php?action=view&did=8
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Shiny Rabbit on 03-24-2008 at 06:59 PM

it says invalid download category =/

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by bigb88 on 03-24-2008 at 07:04 PM

willz if u do a update should redo the chat icons and stuff

from the ones u have to this way for the WAM/VLM

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/2237/10125351vw8.png
[Image: 10125351vw8.png]
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4904/48019023tb7.png
[Image: 48019023tb7.png]

for the ppl who do not have a photo software and cant get one and also looks better that way i think

oh and if u can try and do a prview window of the skin when changin stuff not sure if that can be done but would be nice so u dont have to reboot to see what it looks like

oh and also the icons that switch when signin on the system tray need to be redone cuz u can see white outline but ya

so far its nice man :)

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Nagamasa on 03-24-2008 at 07:08 PM

quote:
it says invalid download category =/
I believe you need to register :P
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Matt-in on 03-24-2008 at 07:09 PM

Great Skin, Although I wanna get rid off advertisements :) Can anyone help me out lol :)

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Nagamasa on 03-24-2008 at 07:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Matt-in
Great Skin, Although I wanna get rid off advertisements :) Can anyone help me out lol :)
Nagamasa's reply to [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0
Nagamasa's reply to [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by aNILEator on 03-24-2008 at 07:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by bigb88

Word of advice before Willz jumps down your throat, try to refrain from personal requests to a skin, especially from someone as experienced as willz when he's re-making skins from yesteryear.
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by bigb88 on 03-24-2008 at 07:15 PM

to pull the ads http://www.mediafire.com/?o2bzbmdodzm  is that

but if not able to post this sorry staff can edit the post im not sure if i can or not so sorry if not able to

RE: RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by bigb88 on 03-24-2008 at 07:17 PM

quote:
quote:

Word of advice before Willz jumps down your throat, try to refrain from personal requests to a skin, especially from someone as experienced as willz when he's re-making skins from yesteryear.

um im not doin a personal req and i have the dude on my msn so does not matter if i said something here and there i dont think he is goin to jump down my throat it was a sug nothin wrong with that at all
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Matt-in on 03-24-2008 at 07:24 PM

quote:
to pull the ads http://www.mediafire.com/?o2bzbmdodzm  is that

but if not able to post this sorry staff can edit the post im not sure if i can or not so sorry if not able to

Thank u so much dude ;)
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Shiny Rabbit on 03-24-2008 at 08:22 PM

i love you, man everything is just how i like it:)

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Nagamasa on 03-24-2008 at 08:32 PM

quote:
Well those are the proper vista video icons so yeah can't please everyone i guess :P I wouldn't exactly call them "horrible" or "yuck", thats not really constructive criticism imo.
They might be proper, but they aren't quite appropriate...we have video conversations, not camcordering or videotaping conversations, if you get what I mean.

RE: RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Willz on 03-24-2008 at 10:56 PM

quote:
quote:

RAAAAAAWR WILLZ SMASH ALL REQUESTERS :P

lol, look I know everyone may have their idea of what they think is better but the thing is what one person thinks is best isn't what everyone thinks best.

I mean this is proven by the fact that what I thought was best wasn't what everyone liked. Its just a pointless thing to change or add something since there will always be someone who doesn't really like it and would like to see things their way.

Of course I do not always shut down every suggestion, for example if people want to see a certain patching option and its within reason I add it in. Like some people have asked to be able to have the vista taskbar mode on top, and I will probably add that.

And yeah the skininfo is a real headache and a half so I am not going to touch this skin any further :P But I will check out those skin traces to see what is going on. It should not cause any issues because I do have default states in the event that stuff like this happened. I have to add in German and Dutch to the skin anyway so yeah.

By the way, the ad remover thing. Look that wasn't included because it's a bit hypocritical to go "Hey ads can't be removed with skins in the database" and then bundle something that lets you do it.

So from now on all my ad removers will be downloadable via designevolved.net. For those complaining about being a member, seriously cut me some slack :P I work hard and I want my skinning community to grow so the least people can do is just check out the site and hang out a bit. Most of my skinning efforts are posted there and I check out the skinning help area there more.

I mean the original Messenger Lab did it, why can't I? :P
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Eddie on 03-25-2008 at 06:50 AM

Loving it Willz, looks like you certainly put a lot of time and effort into this skin, i really appreciate your work as i'm sure many others do, looking forward to even better future skins from you! :D

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Andylongi on 03-25-2008 at 07:51 AM

I wonder why i cant use WIlliz`s Emoticons can anyone help me pls thanks in advance.

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by absorbation on 03-25-2008 at 06:31 PM

Once again a great release Willz, keep up the fantastic work :).

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Willz on 03-26-2008 at 01:46 AM

Ok well I took a look at the skin trace's that were being generated and the culprit was resource groups not being loaded correctly, but the way it is at the moment will not cause any major issues.

I have fixed them and they will be released in the 2.0.1 update which I will release as soon as the dutch and german translations are sent my way. Until then if people get any more skin traces just post them here. But yeah I will not prevent you from using the skin.

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Naruto-SR on 03-26-2008 at 10:16 PM

I love this skin so much (Y), but I did notice one little glitch, see screenshot.

RE: RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Willz on 03-26-2008 at 10:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Naruto-SR
I love this skin so much (Y), but I did notice one little glitch, see screenshot.

I am perfectly aware of that one and unfortunately there is no fix. I will explain why.

In the skin standard toolbar has two modes, the bottom taskbar mode and messenger default. Now the messenger default layout keeps the original mouse over images which the formatting toolbar also uses. Now that mode causes no problems because its all the default messenger layout.

Anyway the point is this, when in the bottom taskbar mode I had to create a new button class so that you could have different mouse over's to the formatting toolbar. Because the stuffplug button is not in any UIfiles it just uses the default messenger toolbar mouse over which is why you are seeing that issue.

This is not the first time I have had a problem like that. Ev0 has a similar problem when using the stuffplug chat window button. It is pretty much guaranteed to happen in any skin that uses a style that is not messenger default in the chat window.

It's something that the creators of stuffplug will have to accomodate for as it is beyond my control.
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Aardvark on 03-27-2008 at 06:46 AM

This is without a doubt the coolest skin I've ever seen. It's practically a program with all the stuff you can change! The contact has signed in/opened a conversation with you toasts look AMAZING. The picture for when a contact doesn't have a display picture is cool and so are the little "pearls" on their display picture in the contact list. The fact I can actually CHANGE the colour of my conversation window now (since I had a dynamic dp which restricted me) is skill in itself (I've been requesting this be put into StuffPlug)

All that said I couldn't find a nice blue to use, so looks like this isn't the skin for me either. :P

And what's with the status picture changes. All my desktop contacts have weirdo circles instead of a messenger buddy. That's just a bit weird for me...

PS your aliased emoticons look really cool, even if they do look a bit dodgy in parts. (e.g. your :P's lip is like full bent up...yeah I notice the little things)

But yeah sweet skin. I don't really see what the point of Patchou having a skinning contest is if you're gonna enter.

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by tofuartist on 03-27-2008 at 07:13 AM

Luna Evolution and Windows Live Messenger Dark Remix is the same?

Btw, what settings to get the theme on the left side of your picture: http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wampb4.jpg

RE: RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Willz on 03-27-2008 at 07:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Aardvark
But yeah sweet skin. I don't really see what the point of Patchou having a skinning contest is if you're gonna enter.

I am not entering the contest due to the unfair advantage I have over the majority of people, will make things interesting for sure :P

quote:
Originally posted by tofuartist
Btw, what settings to get the theme on the left side of your picture:

Global Skin Type: Windows Aero Messenger Style
Window Theme: Vista Dark
Frame Button Style: Vista
Window Border Color: Blue
Toolbar Background: Vista Default
Pearl type: Windows Live White
Buddy Type: Windows Aero Messenger Style
Buddy Color: Blue
Default DP Type: Blue Aurora
Display Picture Border color: Blue
Loading Animation Color: blue
Standard Toolbar layout: Vista Taskbar style.
Display Picture Container type: Vista style.

Using expanded contact list mode.

Luna Evolution and Windows Live Dark are not the same, they colorize a bit different to one another.
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by tofuartist on 03-27-2008 at 10:44 AM

The Vista Dark pattern is very blurry for me, and I don't have a shade of blue like in your pic.

RE: RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Willz on 03-27-2008 at 10:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by tofuartist
The Vista Dark pattern is very blurry for me, and I don't have a shade of blue like in your pic.

colorize it to blue. :)
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by tofuartist on 03-28-2008 at 04:24 AM

How? =/

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Willz on 03-28-2008 at 04:30 AM

click the pearl (the vista button) and its the first option. Don't give up so easy next time ;)

RE: RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Aardvark on 03-28-2008 at 05:39 AM

quote:
click the pearl (the vista button) and its the first option. Don't give up so easy next time ;)
* Aardvark thinks about this for a second...
* Aardvark tries to colourize the contact list with XBox 360 skin applied
Ok that is very cool...very...very cool. Black and blue!!:O:O
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by MrT on 04-01-2008 at 03:59 PM

WLM is Back (H) :D

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Eddie on 04-04-2008 at 02:29 PM

An issue when editing group names...

[Image: attachment.php?pid=900402]

RE: RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Willz on 04-04-2008 at 11:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
An issue when editing group names...

[Image: attachment.php?pid=900402]

Noted, now fixed in version 2.0.2. Thanks for the report.
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Eddie on 04-07-2008 at 04:08 AM

Is this also a bug, or does the text not change colour when the background is of a similar colour because i thought it did, if not is it possible? *-)

[Image: attachment.php?pid=901150]

RE: RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Willz on 04-07-2008 at 04:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
Is this also a bug, or does the text not change colour when the background is of a similar colour because i thought it did, if not is it possible? *-)

[Image: attachment.php?pid=901150]

No text does not automatically change color if you have a background thats close to it. What you are thinking of is the auto-colorize feature which you can use when setting a background. No matter what text color is used you will always have a background that can clash with it, so its a matter of making sure you use something that doesn't.

Until there is more power in skinning (e.g swapping resources depending if the user is using a background) there is not much that can be done for it.
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by matt on 04-07-2008 at 04:37 AM

it's pretty nice tho,
-
yeah, i like it. thanks.

Edit --- It's really getting better :)

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Chunk1993 on 04-09-2008 at 01:53 PM

I LOVE THIS SKIN (L):)

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Andylongi on 04-09-2008 at 02:12 PM

Its my favorite one cant wait for 2.0.2 hope it will be released soon

[no subject] by giveitdeath on 04-12-2008 at 09:32 PM

I was just wondering are skins non compatible with mess patch?? After id applied this skin some of the features id applied with mess patch had either moved or weren't there anymore. I also have other addons installed and their features still remain to be there, such as stuff plug and msn shell.

The attatched image illustrates what im saying.

The images with the black dot on them are once the skin has been applied.

[Image: changesnh7.jpg]

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Nagamasa on 04-12-2008 at 10:02 PM

Yes. Mess Patch and other patches' features are overwritten when skins are loaded, as the skins "call" those features back in automatically. I believe WAM has some of the same features as Mess Patch.

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Eddie on 04-13-2008 at 06:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Nagamasa
Yes. Mess Patch and other patches' features are overwritten when skins are loaded, as the skins "call" those features back in automatically. I believe WAM has some of the same features as Mess Patch.
Correct, 90% of the features that i used on MessPatch could also be done via the skin, and polygamy has been done by Messenger Plus! Live anyway :D
RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by stuartbennett on 04-13-2008 at 08:12 AM

i love this skin, willz is a really great skin developer, i hope that one day ill be just as good as he is, i really consider him my role model. i used to use mess patch all the time before december 9th 2007 when skinning was released, quite early on during the skinning process i learned that keeping messpatch on while making skins meant i would force my messpatch settings onto my users as messpatch does alter the uifiles.

the only way around it is to extract your uifiles without messpatch installed and then make your skin so thats what i did, now in 365 i have added a lot of the things i loved from mess patch into my skins patching options however theres a few things i miss that i dont know how to do yet, i dont know how to make a signout button, well i know how tomake the button just dont have the image used by messpatch or the cmdid to make it work although blessedguy did it in his aurora live messenger so may ask him for the cmdid.

i also dont know how to connect to tabserve to use the custom tabs feature and i dont know anyone who has figured out how to do that yet and i cant simply ask mess patch team as im sure they wouldnt appreciate someone making a skin that directly competes with there software let alone help them to do it.

i hear a lot of you asking for 9.0 compatability in skins, i appreciate that you are like i used to be and have to have the latest version of messenger for the sake of having the latest version however until its released as a finished version it is doubtful that the majority of developers will support it in there skins, simple skins like beaver and steve that have a single set theme and can be easily updated to 9.0 with a second set of uifiles and a second resgroup might add it now but more complex skins like the ones willz makes and my 365 skin uses loads of resgroups and several different versions of any given uifile because of that reason making our skins 9.0 compatable is going to be no easy task so we are not going to want to do it now then find out later we have to completely redo it later for the final version, personally i will wait till 9.0 is final before makin 365 compatable with it i know it might not be a popular choice but advanced skins creators will often argue that are there skins not great enough for you to downgrade for.

anyway everyone hope you enjoy this wonderful skin which willz has made.

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by aNILEator on 04-13-2008 at 09:45 AM

you wont be able to get all the features of messpatch as it does more than edit uifiles, eg hex edits to the executable

oh and it doesn't make it really an easier having a 'simple' skin, certainly not in detail anyway

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by stuartbennett on 04-13-2008 at 11:36 AM

maybe not easy but easier, i dont want all the features of messpatch, most of the features i like from messpatch i have been able to do already its just those 2 issues i mentioned that i dont know how to do fully yet but im sure ill get there eventually.

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Andylongi on 05-21-2008 at 02:49 PM

I just have one question, will this best Skin become updated thought i have read Williz would update it to 2.0.2. some weeks ago.

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Shiny Rabbit on 05-21-2008 at 10:09 PM

got a little problem with MDL1.4/1.5 beta

[Image: fig1vs5.png]

not a very big problem but the big gap between the MDL button and the other buttons is kind of annoying, not sure if it can be fixed but i'm just putting it out there for you

RE: RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by Willz on 05-22-2008 at 12:10 AM

quote:
got a little problem with MDL1.4/1.5 beta

[Image: fig1vs5.png]

not a very big problem but the big gap between the MDL button and the other buttons is kind of annoying, not sure if it can be fixed but i'm just putting it out there for you

Thats the problem with other plugins, compatibility is not 100% guaranteed since their buttons are loaded by the program itself and not within UIFiles so there is nothing I can do about it. Stuffplug has issues too with the button that loads in the chat window. So yeah nothing I can do about it since the program itself decides on how things are loaded and displayed.

quote:
Originally posted by Andylongi
I just have one question, will this best Skin become updated thought i have read Williz would update it to 2.0.2. some weeks ago.

I know I said I would update it, but I said that I would when/if the German and Dutch translations were done. Since they weren't done I saw no reason to update just yet.

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by SmokingCookie on 10-24-2008 at 09:10 AM

Got a little bug when loading webcam conversation. See attachment.

offtopic: lol post 333

RE: [Release] Windows Aero Messenger 2.0 by ovalsquare on 10-29-2008 at 06:52 PM

How to recreate the theme on the right or http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wampb4.jpg

You mentioned previously the settings for the one on the left only.

Thanks!

Love the skins.