Shoutbox

Nero 8 and UDF sparable - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Nero 8 and UDF sparable (/showthread.php?tid=82635)

Nero 8 and UDF sparable by Ezra on 03-25-2008 at 01:57 AM

Does anyone know how to edit a UDF sparable partition after it has been burned to a DVD+RW with Nero 8?

The only option I can find in nero is to rewrite the entire thing.

RE: Nero 8 and UDF sparable by Jarrod on 03-31-2008 at 06:20 AM

unless it's been incd-ed, i would have thought it would need to erased, edited and reburnt

RE: Nero 8 and UDF sparable by Ezra on 05-03-2008 at 03:55 PM

So, noone knows huh :(

RE: Nero 8 and UDF sparable by Jarrod on 05-03-2008 at 09:39 PM

well I do, either you use incd or you make a disk image the edit the image and burn it back, optical media is'nt the same as a floppy or something if your looking for re-writeability try incd, it ships with nero oem normaly and alows the cd to have the same write propities as a floppy.
how ever it uses incdfs not udf

RE: Nero 8 and UDF sparable by Ezra on 05-04-2008 at 12:33 PM

Hmm ok, I thought it must be possible with Nero itself too, will try InCd then, wiki said it can also use UDF btw, I hope so, else my dvd won't be abled to read it.

And about the other post, I didn't diss you or anything, I just wanted to know if it was also possible without InCd ;)

EDIT: So I installed InCd and wikipedia said I had to use Explorer to write the files to the dvd, and that works, but Vista can do this too, so I'm not sure if InCd is doing the work or that Vista is :S

RE: Nero 8 and UDF sparable by Jarrod on 05-05-2008 at 08:15 AM

maybe it's just me, but if you can do it in vista, why would you want to use nero at all, i don't think you'd be able to do it in nero since nero oem ships with incd and I've even had a nero installer ask me if i wanted to install incd.
so i doubt they'd ship it with nero if nero could do it, and I dislike nero anyway:P