Shoutbox

some of my contacts appear offline althopugh they are online - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: some of my contacts appear offline althopugh they are online (/showthread.php?tid=82642)

some of my contacts appear offline althopugh they are online by faddl on 03-25-2008 at 01:10 PM

hey, right now iīm using the WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER BETA version (before i downloaded this version  i used the Live messenger 8.5). however, i have a really annoying problem with both versions: there are 4 contacts which appear offline since 3 weeks although they are online. And iīm not blocked by these contacts.
Iīve deleted the messenger and downloaded it again, but that didnīt help. What could be the problem???

CAN S.B. HELP ME???

THX

RE: some of my contacts appear offline althopugh they are online by YourNeibour on 03-25-2008 at 02:00 PM

I think they may have signed in as "appear offline"

RE: some of my contacts appear offline althopugh they are online by faddl on 03-25-2008 at 02:25 PM

no thatīs not the problem...sorry that would be too easy;)

RE: some of my contacts appear offline althopugh they are online by Nagamasa on 03-25-2008 at 09:37 PM

It's a private beta. There are bound to be bugs.

Chances are, you shouldn't be using it to begin with.

RE: some of my contacts appear offline althopugh they are online by starlit on 03-26-2008 at 11:19 AM

I have the same problem but I haven't change any of my options. The only contacts who are shown as offline have an web.de email-adress.
I don't know what to do and I think it's about two days that my messenger has this problem.

RE: some of my contacts appear offline althopugh they are online by deano747 on 03-26-2008 at 11:05 PM

How many contacts do u have ????
i had the same problem wen i had ova 700