Shoutbox

Anyone in canada looking to buy anything at Bestbuy?! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Anyone in canada looking to buy anything at Bestbuy?! (/showthread.php?tid=82649)

Anyone in canada looking to buy anything at Bestbuy?! by albert on 03-25-2008 at 05:31 PM

hey guys,

I don't usually like to create that kind of thread, but I'm pretty much stuck and thought maybe this could help both you guys and me.

I got stuck with a 340$ bestbuy gift card, and was wondering if any of you need to buy anything from there.. I had bought my monitor and wanted to return it to get another one from futureshop (higher specs, less expensive) but since it was only a 14 days return instead of the usual 30; I was served with a stupid yellow card.

Now if anyone in canada is looking to buy anything from either bestbuy or bestbuy.ca, please let me know, I'm sure we could work something out.

Thank you.

RE: Anyone in canada looking to buy anything at Bestbuy?! by YourNeibour on 03-25-2008 at 05:53 PM

are you looking to sell it or trade?

RE: Anyone in canada looking to buy anything at Bestbuy?! by Nathan on 03-25-2008 at 06:37 PM

Or are you just going to give it away? Cos you love us and all... :p

RE: Anyone in canada looking to buy anything at Bestbuy?! by MeEtc on 03-25-2008 at 07:25 PM

I could really use to get rid of these blocky CRT's...

RE: Anyone in canada looking to buy anything at Bestbuy?! by prashker on 03-25-2008 at 08:01 PM

go to redflagdeals.com's forum. I'm sure someone there would like it

"BST (Buy Sell Trade) section"

http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57

RE: Anyone in canada looking to buy anything at Bestbuy?! by albert on 03-25-2008 at 11:52 PM

I'm sorry if I made myself unclear, I am not willing to give it away, but simply to trade it against money.

quote:
Originally posted by YourNeibour
are you looking to sell it or trade?
Looking to sell it.

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
Or are you just going to give it away? Cos you love us and all... :p
Sorry.. :sad: I still love you guys though! =)

quote:
Originally posted by MeEtc
I could really use to get rid of these blocky CRT's...
If you are looking to buy anything from bestbuy, send me a PM, I could surely shave a few bucks off to thank you.
RE: Anyone in canada looking to buy anything at Bestbuy?! by prashker on 03-25-2008 at 11:53 PM

yeah that's right, ignore the jew with the only good suggestion 8-)