Shoutbox

alert option - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: alert option (/showthread.php?tid=82799)

alert option by matt on 03-30-2008 at 04:25 AM

wouldn't be a good option to have some kind of message or alert that you receive either an email or private message when you have a reply on any thread you have~posted? or even when you get a post a reply in someone else's thread ?

RE: alert option by Nagamasa on 03-30-2008 at 04:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MerK
wouldn't be a good option to have some kind of message or alert that you receive either an email or private message when you have a reply on any thread you have~posted? or even when you get a post a reply in someone else's thread ?
You do...click the Email Noticification checkbox beside/below the Quick Reply or Post Reply...PMs...check in the CP.
RE: alert option by markee on 03-30-2008 at 05:53 AM

Or click on the Subscribe link in the bottom left of the page (just above the footer)

RE: RE: alert option by matt on 03-30-2008 at 08:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by markee
Or click on the Subscribe link in the bottom left of the page (just above the footer)

ooo i get it, i put subscribe, but don't know how this works....
RE: alert option by Quantum on 03-30-2008 at 08:12 AM

Every time there is a reply to a thread you have subscribed to the forum will send you an email and tell you that there is a reply ;)

RE: RE: alert option by matt on 03-30-2008 at 06:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by john-t
Every time there is a reply to a thread you have subscribed to the forum will send you an email and tell you that there is a reply ;)

cool:) i just saw the email.  (Y)tks.