Shoutbox

Enter Email Address and Password Everytime - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Enter Email Address and Password Everytime (/showthread.php?tid=82893)

Enter Email Address and Password Everytime by Shandley on 04-02-2008 at 03:31 PM

Greetings,

I am having trouble with this one computer. When I log into MSN Messenger, I enter my email address and password and I click on the squares "Remember Me" and "Remember My Password"

When I log out, I have to enter in my email address and password to log in again.

Is there a trick here that I am missing? I want messenger to remember my email and password.

Thanks in advance,

Shandley

RE: Enter Email Address and Password Everytime by Basilis on 04-02-2008 at 03:38 PM

You have to first check the boxes and then you will write your address and password. At least that works for me.

RE: Enter Email Address and Password Everytime by Quantum on 04-02-2008 at 03:39 PM

When you are logged into Windows Live Messenger go to tools then options. Go down the list and click on Security. Uncheck the box "This is a shared computer don't store my..."

That should fix it...

RE: Enter Email Address and Password Everytime by Shandley on 04-02-2008 at 03:59 PM

Checking the boxes first did work after all.

Thanks!!