Shoutbox

Oye..Can Any1 Help Me Plzz..? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Oye..Can Any1 Help Me Plzz..? (/showthread.php?tid=82974)

Oye..Can Any1 Help Me Plzz..? by Zayadi on 04-05-2008 at 09:25 PM

Hey there all..I wanted to know if there is a script that shows me the ip of my contacts, so Is there one?? If yes, Plz post the link..Thank you in advance! =]

RE: Oye..Can Any1 Help Me Plzz..? by aNILEator on 04-05-2008 at 10:09 PM

What purpose would you have for wanting to know your 'contacts' IP address?

Also you show some grasp of the English language in your post so why not use it in the thread title? Addressing us as 'Oye' won't grant you any favours around here. (Especially as a first time poster.)

Also may I suggest searching the forums and searching the script database and searching google before posting a thread such as this, not only will you most likely find the answers you want, but also learn valuable research skills and the knowledge to help others.

RE: RE: Oye..Can Any1 Help Me Plzz..? by Zayadi on 04-06-2008 at 06:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by aNILEator
What purpose would you have for wanting to know your 'contacts' IP address?

Also you show some grasp of the English language in your post so why not use it in the thread title? Addressing us as 'Oye' won't grant you any favours around here. (Especially as a first time poster.)

Also may I suggest searching the forums and searching the script database and searching google before posting a thread such as this, not only will you most likely find the answers you want, but also learn valuable research skills and the knowledge to help others.
Lol..first of all..Thank you for ur reply..and I dont need to search google or other stuff..because I have already seen a script here that shows the contact's ip address but unfortunately I cant find it now.
RE: Oye..Can Any1 Help Me Plzz..? by Chris4 on 04-06-2008 at 06:14 PM

IP Get script is what you're looking for.

You can also ask them to type (!IP).

Why would you want their IP address anyway? All you can get from it is their location, ISP, etc.

quote:
Originally posted by Zayadi
I dont need to search google or other stuff..because I have already seen a script here
Couldn't you have searched the forums then, like I did?
RE: Oye..Can Any1 Help Me Plzz..? by aNILEator on 04-07-2008 at 12:15 AM

quote:
I dont need to search google
quote:
unfortunately I cant find it now

My link to google has what you want as the 2nd result

Google helps you find things :)
RE: RE: Oye..Can Any1 Help Me Plzz..? by Zayadi on 04-07-2008 at 06:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
IP Get script is what you're looking for.

You can also ask them to type (!IP).

Why would you want their IP address anyway? All you can get from it is their location, ISP, etc.

quote:
I dont need to search google or other stuff..because I have already seen a script here
Couldn't you have searched the forums then, like I did?
Yeah I needed to know the location..Anyway, Thank you loads..Your replies were too fast and helped.(Y)