Shoutbox

reset the color to the messenger default? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: reset the color to the messenger default? (/showthread.php?tid=83066)

reset the color to the messenger default? by zabet on 04-10-2008 at 12:04 AM

I'm just trying out skins for the first time and they're coming out the wrong color.  I think I need to reset the color back to the messenger default but I can't seem to figure out how.  When I click on the color chooser it list whatever I picked last as the defualt color.

RE: reset the color to the messenger default? by Nagamasa on 04-10-2008 at 12:05 AM

quote:
Originally posted by zabet
I'm just trying out skins for the first time and they're coming out the wrong color.  I think I need to reset the color back to the messenger default but I can't seem to figure out how.  When I click on the color chooser it list whatever I picked last as the defualt color.
It's the blue colour square at the top left of the dropdown menu.
RE: RE: reset the color to the messenger default? by raxma on 05-26-2008 at 06:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Nagamasa
quote:
Originally posted by zabet
It's the blue colour square at the top left of the dropdown menu.

this doesnot work :(

if anybody knows how to the reset the color scheme back to defauls plz lemme know

email me nyxclara@hotmail.com
RE: reset the color to the messenger default? by vaccination on 05-26-2008 at 08:41 AM

The default colour scheme of WLM is the "Windows Live" colour(as mentioned, top left of colourize drop down).

However, this will still turn you images a blueish colour. If you want your images to stay the colour you made them and not be colourized, you have to set the Metadata for colorization to false, for example:

code:
<Picture Id="">
            <File>bleh.png</File>
             <Metadata>
               <Colorization>false</Colorization>
             </Metadata>
</Picture>

This will make the images you have created always look as you intend.