Shoutbox

Display cover art album WLM - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Display cover art album WLM (/showthread.php?tid=83105)

Display cover art album WLM by gomezcompacto on 04-11-2008 at 05:00 PM

hi, I use winamp 5.53 pro & WLM 8.1 with messenger plus and now playing 1.3.4 - the only problem is with the albums cover art, when i play a song appears in the WLM the picture of the folder were the song is, but i have each song (file) has included ID3V2 TAG with their own cover art, thats the one i wanna use, tell me the steps to fix it or now playing 1.3.4 have to be upgrade

RE: Display cover art album WLM by Chancer on 04-11-2008 at 06:13 PM

I guess his life depends on it. It's the 3rd post in 30 minutes asking for the same thing.

RE: Display cover art album WLM by matty on 04-11-2008 at 07:21 PM

First off, don't post more then once the same thing. There is less of a chance we are going to answer you if you continue to post the exact same question.

Secondly don't demand for something to be upgraded or a fix you need to ask politely.

Thirdly it isn't possible to use the album art from the ID3 tag this would have to be implemented by -dt- himself.

I will show him this thread if he doesn't post tonight in it but you need to be patient!

RE: Display cover art album WLM by -dt- on 04-11-2008 at 11:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by matty
First off, don't post more then once the same thing. There is less of a chance we are going to answer you if you continue to post the exact same question.

Secondly don't demand for something to be upgraded or a fix you need to ask politely.

Thirdly it isn't possible to use the album art from the ID3 tag this would have to be implemented by -dt- himself.

I will show him this thread if he doesn't post tonight in it but you need to be patient!
its on my todo list, as i've said in my Now Playing thread and to people who email me :( it will be done when it gets done
RE: Display cover art album WLM by Albator V on 04-12-2008 at 12:00 AM

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=81068&pid=882916

RE: RE: Display cover art album WLM by gomezcompacto on 04-12-2008 at 02:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
quote:
Originally posted by matty

its on my todo list, as i've said in my Now Playing thread and to people who email me :( it will be done when it gets done

Sorry Matty , DT , and everyone in thne post i didn't want to be unpolite, sorry for 3 posts, i will wait patiently for that, please DT put me in your mailing list for this upgrade gomezcompactohotmail.com, sorry again ;)