Shoutbox

messenger discovery live and messenger plus live compatibility - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: messenger discovery live and messenger plus live compatibility (/showthread.php?tid=83316)

messenger discovery live and messenger plus live compatibility by anniehall666 on 04-21-2008 at 06:31 PM

Hi,
I've installed both messenger discovery live and messenger plus live, because there are features I like in both of them. But messenger plus live says "software not loaded" most of the time. But sometimes it works. Is there a solution for this? Or are there scripts I can use that would have some features of messenger discovery live (such as showing who opened your window and deleted you)?
Thanks

RE: messenger discovery live and messenger plus live compatibility by ahmetgns on 04-25-2008 at 07:19 PM

When you uninstall Discovery, does Plus!  always work correctly?Because I have Discovery too but Plus! always loads fine in my computer. Whatever... To force Plus! to integrate Messenger all the time properly, did you try disabling safe mode as explained  here.

Also[UPDATED] Live Notifier V1.10 does what Discovery does, I think with the same limitations that Discovery has for its own feature.

RE: messenger discovery live and messenger plus live compatibility by Shiny Rabbit on 04-25-2008 at 10:27 PM

running MP!L4.60 and MDL1.4 fine here