Shoutbox

I need some help boyssssss :P (playboy skin) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Forum: Skin Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+------ Thread: I need some help boyssssss :P (playboy skin) (/showthread.php?tid=83393)

I need some help boyssssss :P (playboy skin) by jil69 on 04-25-2008 at 10:34 PM

heyy guyss... my namee is jil.. and i was wondering if one of you could possibly make a NICE playboy skin? thankss :)

RE: I NEED SOME HELP BOYSSSSSS :P by Th3rmal on 04-25-2008 at 10:44 PM

you could try the SexySkin

RE: I NEED SOME HELP BOYSSSSSS :P by Spunky on 04-25-2008 at 10:45 PM

That has nothing to do with PlayBoy

RE: I NEED SOME HELP BOYSSSSSS :P by jil69 on 04-25-2008 at 10:47 PM

loll.. ya i have the sexy skin right now.. wtv.. its not super great..  ii just want a really girlyy onee., you know what i meann? lol like the girls next door or something stupid

RE: I NEED SOME HELP BOYSSSSSS :P by blessedguy on 04-25-2008 at 10:49 PM

o.O
wow..when I read the title i REALLY thought it would be someone with HUGE problems... this is not so urgent...
why don't you ask SexySkin creator to do one of those for u?

RE: I NEED SOME HELP BOYSSSSSS :P by Th3rmal on 04-25-2008 at 10:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
it is still the most relevant skin that is available at the moment so i thought id mention it.
RE: I need some help boyssssss :P (playboy skin) by jil69 on 04-26-2008 at 01:05 AM

ya well hey guess what asshole...  i dont know why you have to  be so damn fucking rude.,., it was just a fucking question.. im a fucking NOOB. ok.. i use your stupid aurora fucking skin,. and it WAS my favourite til i found out the founder was a complete DICK.
thanks for nothing. fuck

RE: RE: I NEED SOME HELP BOYSSSSSS :P by Willz on 04-26-2008 at 01:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Th3rmal
quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
it is still the most relevant skin that is available at the moment so i thought id mention it.

I think she is more after the bunny logo than the actual chicks :P like pink and bunny logo on it.
RE: I need some help boyssssss :P (playboy skin) by blessedguy on 04-26-2008 at 01:08 AM

wow...
o.O

I just told gher to contact djdannyp to build a skin she wanted!!
(since i won't do something like that...against my rules of only clean productions)

quote:
Originally posted by Willz

I think she is more after the bunny logo than the actual chicks 

LOL

Edit:
ok...I almost posted something you REALLY wouldn't ike to read
RE: I need some help boyssssss :P (playboy skin) by jil69 on 04-26-2008 at 01:10 AM

haha ya.,. i miss read your post and it was too late after i realized it. lol., and not so much the logo.. i said that girls next door.. thats the chicks../ lol btw.. heres a request for you., make aurora a better pinker theme lol :)

RE: RE: I need some help boyssssss :P (playboy skin) by Willz on 04-26-2008 at 01:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by blessedguy
wow...
she's mad!!!
I just told gher to contact djdannyp to build a skin she wanted!!
(since i won't do something like that...against my rules of only clean productions)
quote:

I think she is more after the bunny logo than the actual chicks 

LOL

I wasn't joking, I've been asked by some girls at my work to do stuff like this, you gotta look at it from a different kind of view. Like it may not be something you like, but something like this would be popular so yeah i mean seriously you guys could make it easy. Give up like an hour or so and just make it :P

I'd do it but I'm still making this open source skin :/ i hate writing
RE: I need some help boyssssss :P (playboy skin) by Th3rmal on 04-26-2008 at 01:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jil69
ya well hey guess what asshole...  i dont know why you have to  be so damn fucking rude.,., it was just a fucking question.. im a fucking NOOB. ok.. i use your stupid aurora fucking skin,. and it WAS my favourite til i found out the founder was a complete DICK.
thanks for nothing. fuck
wow :|
quote:
I think she is more after the bunny logo than the actual chicks (Smilie) like pink and bunny logo on it.
dont think so...:P
quote:
and not so much the logo.. i said that girls next door.. thats the chicks..

RE: I need some help boyssssss :P (playboy skin) by jil69 on 04-26-2008 at 01:14 AM

they've got a point considering only 4 of my friends on msn have skins and all cause i told them about it,., you want skins to be more popular.,., make better ones.,. like more interesting.,  " not inthe rude way"

RE: I need some help boyssssss :P (playboy skin) by blessedguy on 04-26-2008 at 01:21 AM

quote:
haha ya.,. i miss read your post and it was too late after i realized it. lol., and not so much the logo.. i said that girls next door.. thats the chicks../ lol btw.. heres a request for you., make aurora a better pinker theme lol :)
I'm glad you misread it!! =)
I'm including pink...some girls already asked for that...
(there are some pink stuff already...and since 1.10 or 1.11...dun remember now... you can choose wheter colorize or not some separated elements...includind the CL bg...)

about (your) skin...

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=54012 is the profile of djdannyp, you can Private Message him asking for the skin, with all details you'd like. I guess he won't hesitate...since you ask with kindness.

(and i understood you wantthe chicks...but Willz didn't at first!)

quote:

They've got a point considering only 4 of my friends on msn have skins and all cause i told them about it,., you want skins to be more popular.,., make better ones.,. like more interesting.,  " not inthe rude way"

didn't you like any of the almost 70 on at the database? o.O
(and..again...I didn't say anything rude!!! plz!!! I am really "afraid" of having splitted posts)
RE: I need some help boyssssss :P (playboy skin) by Nathan on 04-26-2008 at 09:51 AM

I had this thought a few days ago, there are hardly any girl skins in the db. I was going to make one, but I'm waay to busy :(

RE: I need some help boyssssss :P (playboy skin) by blessedguy on 04-26-2008 at 04:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
I had this thought a few days ago, there are hardly any girl skins in the db. I was going to make one, but I'm waay to busy :(
in fact... I've never tried to see the side of girls...
who knows I'll do it now...
RE: RE: I need some help boyssssss :P (playboy skin) by Aeryn on 04-26-2008 at 05:06 PM

quote:

Oi, what "girl skins". Not all girls are into pink and fluffy stuff. :p I personally am into dangerous sci-fi creatures and Hannibal Lecter... :p
RE: I need some help boyssssss :P (playboy skin) by blessedguy on 04-26-2008 at 08:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by aNILEator
quote:
Originally posted by blessedguy
I've never tried to see the side of girls

GAY! :P </joke>
glad it's only a joke :@
and yep...girls skins aren't only pinky and fluffy...but don't know what more...
anyguess?
RE: I need some help boyssssss :P (playboy skin) by jil69 on 04-26-2008 at 10:21 PM

so is someone actually goingg to make it lol,.

BTW, if you guys want an idea of like a backround..,., go see my site., because it's what i want.. its what gave me the idea. lol
www.myspace.com/jill_roo
:) thankss
RE: I need some help boyssssss :P (playboy skin) by John Anderton on 04-28-2008 at 05:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Haz
quote:

Oi, what "girl skins". Not all girls are into pink and fluffy stuff. :p I personally am into dangerous sci-fi creatures and Hannibal Lecter... :p
Lets not get into your Hannibal Lecter fetish, shall we?
Anywho, I agree with not all girls liking the pink fluffly stuff. Pink sucks :P
* John Anderton runs :p
RE: I need some help boyssssss :P (playboy skin) by Chris4 on 04-30-2008 at 01:16 AM

Someone made a Playboy skin :)

http://www.msgpluslive.net/skins/view/70-Messenger-Live-Playboy/

RE: I need some help boyssssss :P (playboy skin) by jil69 on 05-02-2008 at 08:34 PM

lol they didnt make it,. lol they stole it ive already seen this one, but thank you.. l0l it was software and i had to install it, it was bs., but i will get it anyways... thankss