Shoutbox

I cant get rid of the virus www.vvkoxhno.info. HELLP! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: I cant get rid of the virus www.vvkoxhno.info. HELLP! (/showthread.php?tid=83430)

I cant get rid of the virus www.vvkoxhno.info. HELLP! by AmeliasMommy on 04-28-2008 at 03:58 AM

Hey all I recieved a lik on msn from a friend thinking it was a site she was showing me, and it turned outto be a virus i think, eveytime i log on, it spams it to everyone who is nline on my contact list....I really ned some help with this one, nothing is working to get rid of it.. any ideas...also, when i turn my comp on, it auomatically open my documens ?!?!? HELLLP!

RE: I cant get rid of the virus www.vvkoxhno.info. HELLP! by High Speed Chaser on 04-28-2008 at 04:03 AM

High Speed Chaser's reply to Virus!? Please help!

Let me know if it (the online scanners) doesn't help.

RE: I cant get rid of the virus www.vvkoxhno.info. HELLP! by AmeliasMommy on 04-28-2008 at 04:11 AM

ok   i have avast, but it didnt show anything  serious..im trying thehousecall one...thanksa buch

RE: I cant get rid of the virus www.vvkoxhno.info. HELLP! by RaceProUK on 04-29-2008 at 12:58 AM

And don't click links you aren't expecting ;)

RE: I cant get rid of the virus www.vvkoxhno.info. HELLP! by AmeliasMommy on 04-29-2008 at 03:19 AM

ok i tried the link you gave me and nothing worked...aparently it keeps signing me online  as an old account and giving the link to ppl..even when my comp is off!!!

RE: I cant get rid of the virus www.vvkoxhno.info. HELLP! by Spunky on 04-29-2008 at 10:00 AM

Try just changing your password. A bot is quite likely signing on and off to advertise a website

RE: RE: I cant get rid of the virus www.vvkoxhno.info. HELLP! by High Speed Chaser on 04-29-2008 at 11:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
Try just changing your password. A bot is quite likely signing on and off to advertise a website

SLM is right. What message is sent to all your contacts?

The link takes you to http://www.youare-blocked.net/ which is a fake site. Just change your password like SLM and it will be fixed.
RE: I cant get rid of the virus www.vvkoxhno.info. HELLP! by bjw1992 on 05-05-2008 at 09:48 AM

i had the sort of same problem, someone kept on sending me a link to go to www.vvkoxhno.info, so instead of going on to it, what i did was go to google and type it in on that. And it's there that said it was a virus/spyware website