Shoutbox

problem: I have added a background image to my contactlist, now how to hide contacts? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: problem: I have added a background image to my contactlist, now how to hide contacts? (/showthread.php?tid=83508)

problem: I have added a background image to my contactlist, now how to hide contacts? by TheSourcE on 05-03-2008 at 10:39 AM

I have added a background image to my contactlist but now the contacts are showing.

Normaly the contacts will be hidding as the are behind the advertisement. But now you see them.

How do you hide them??

RE: problem: I have added a background image to my contactlist, now how to hide contacts? by mattisdada on 05-03-2008 at 01:00 PM

Ummm, if i could ask, why do you want to hide your contacts behind the ad? (And i have no idea how to hide them)

RE: problem: I have added a background image to my contactlist, now how to hide contacts? by TheSourcE on 05-03-2008 at 01:05 PM

Well... the advertisement text is showing over the contacts: See Attachment

RE: problem: I have added a background image to my contactlist, now how to hide contacts? by TheSourcE on 05-03-2008 at 01:14 PM

I mean just like Willz did in Kung Fu Panda.

[Image: Contacts2.jpg]

Here you see the contacts appear behind the image. I want to add this to my skin.

RE: problem: I have added a background image to my contactlist, now how to hide conta by blessedguy on 05-03-2008 at 05:48 PM

well... put that area in fornt of the contactlist area

...if you ask me how to do that... I'd say; "beats me"

why don't you ask willz? he'll sure answear this

WILLZ!! WHERE ARE YOU?!

RE: problem: I have added a background image to my contactlist, now how to hide contacts? by mattisdada on 05-04-2008 at 02:01 AM

Yeah... this is a job for (super) willz :P

RE: problem: I have added a background image to my contactlist, now how to hide contacts? by TheSourcE on 05-07-2008 at 09:44 AM

Ok i have asked to Willz and fixed the problem;) thanks for replying!