Shoutbox

Toast - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Toast (/showthread.php?tid=83540)

Toast by mattisdada on 05-05-2008 at 04:01 AM

Toast is a very intresting subject, theres many spreads/toppings for it. Many levels of toastedness. So my question here is, whats everyones favourite spread/toipping?

And if the one you like best isnt on the poll, dont vote, just say which one is your fav, and ill add in the option. Hopefully ill have 25 spreads/toppings by the end of the week.

RE: Toast by Phillip on 05-05-2008 at 06:34 AM

Vegemite.

RE: Toast by Chris4 on 05-05-2008 at 06:37 AM

Jam is niiice.

So is peanut butter.

RE: Toast by mattisdada on 05-05-2008 at 07:01 AM

Jam, and butter on toast is deeeeelicious!!! But urgh, cant stand Vegimite, its really a thing you either HATE or LOVE. Ussually have to grow up on it to....

RE: Toast by Svip on 05-05-2008 at 01:58 PM

Butter.  And if I put anything else on, it still has to have butter.  You cannot eat bread without butter.  Regardless of what you top it with.  Butter is the glue of food.

RE: Toast by roflmao456 on 05-05-2008 at 07:48 PM

never tried  "Vegimite" :P
but you're all on the other side of the world so :blah!:

RE: Toast by vaccination on 05-05-2008 at 07:57 PM

Chocolate Spread.

RE: Toast by Chrono on 05-05-2008 at 08:07 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegemite

ew looks gross

RE: Toast by blessedguy on 05-05-2008 at 08:13 PM

HONEY RULES

RE: Toast by Phillip on 05-05-2008 at 08:21 PM

Vegemite is the ultimate spread. Unlike all the other crap you only have to spread a tiny bit onto the toast. It last ages depending on how much toast you eat. It looks gross but then again so does most shit. Most people that first try Vegemite usually think its like everything else where you can just cover the toast in spread.

I will only eat Vegemite with butter on the toast aswell. Yes I love my Vegemite <3

RE: Toast by NanaFreak on 05-05-2008 at 09:31 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Vegemite!

RE: Toast by Justin on 05-05-2008 at 10:41 PM

Butter.
I don't like anything else on my toast.

RE: Toast by Voldemort on 05-05-2008 at 11:05 PM

all except vegeshitite

RE: Toast by RoySmeding on 05-05-2008 at 11:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Phillip
Vegemite is the ultimate spread. Unlike all the other crap you only have to spread a tiny bit onto the toast. It last ages depending on how much toast you eat. It looks gross but then again so does most shit.

So you're implying Vegemite is a kind of shit? It sure looks like it...
You foreigners eat some crazy stuff.

As for me, I prefer plain butter. \o/
RE: Toast by Chris4 on 05-06-2008 at 12:32 AM

This is my favourite type of sandwhich. :banana:

Nah.. I haven't actually tried peanut butter + Jam :P

RE: RE: Toast by mattisdada on 05-06-2008 at 06:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
This is my favourite type of sandwhich. :banana:

Nah.. I haven't actually tried peanut butter + Jam :P
I havent tried it either... it sounds gross.... cant imagine the two flavours mixing you know?

quote:
Originally posted by RoySmeding
quote:
Vegemite is the ultimate spread. Unlike all the other crap you only have to spread a tiny bit onto the toast. It last ages depending on how much toast you eat. It looks gross but then again so does most shit.

As for me, I prefer plain butter. \o/

Vegimite is shit! I swear to god that the ye old storys of how vegimite got made (left overs from beer barrels and stuff) are all 100% lies. They acctually got some horse shit, added a bit of water, and mixed.
RE: RE: Toast by Phillip on 05-06-2008 at 09:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by RoySmeding
quote:

Yes that is exactly what I was saying. You are definitely a credit to the human race. I hope this post makes you feel better and helps you sleep at night cause you fucking nailed it (Y)

:dodgy:

Also please gfto of Australia if you don't like Vegemite. You don't belong. Yes I mean everyone that doesn't like Vegemite.
RE: Toast by mattisdada on 05-06-2008 at 11:23 AM

I dont think his in Australia :P. But i absoulty hate it. And your reply probably goes the same for me :P.

But honestly, you can bag the crap out of Cinnamon And Sugar (the greatest thing on toast of all time). I dont think ill be getting up in arms...... Even if cinnamon can be mistaken for powdered shit. :D And the sugar dried and crystlaised sperm....

RE: Toast by Aeryn on 05-06-2008 at 03:53 PM

When you edit the poll, there should be an option to *not* reset the votes. By default, when you edit it, it does reset them. So, since you've edited it, you're not getting very accurate results because most of the votes that were there before are now gone.

RE: Toast by Anubis on 05-06-2008 at 03:53 PM

In Britain we call it Marmite (so I demand everyone follows the British example as it is logically correct)...it's my second favourite spread to jam. Golden Syrup is nice too...but quite fattening!

RE: Toast by Chris4 on 05-06-2008 at 04:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
In Britain we call it Marmite (so I demand everyone follows the British example as it is logically correct)...it's my second favourite spread to jam. Golden Syrup is nice too...but quite fattening!
Ahh, Vegemite = Marmite ? That would make sense. :P

EWW!

Agreed, everyone now call it MARMITE. :grin:
RE: Toast by RebelSean on 05-06-2008 at 04:42 PM

I've never tried vegemite, doesn't sound to appealing to me. Grape jam is my favorite.

RE: Toast by mattisdada on 05-06-2008 at 09:54 PM

Oooo, ive never had grape jam! Is it good?!

RE: Toast by RebelSean on 05-06-2008 at 11:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mattisdada
Oooo, ive never had grape jam! Is it good?!

My personal favorite out of the hundreds of flavors =].
RE: Toast by saralk on 05-06-2008 at 11:58 PM

I don't wanna brag, and I don't wanna boast, i just wanna say that...

I LIKE TOAST

RE: Toast by Th3rmal on 05-07-2008 at 12:04 AM

has anyone had carrot jam? or kiwifruit jam? lol
my personal favourite jam at the moment is strawberry
* Th3rmal drools

RE: Toast by mattisdada on 05-07-2008 at 04:53 AM

Yeah strawberry jam rocks. Quence jam sucks, and i dont belive ive had carrot jam......

But grape jam sounds nice....