Shoutbox

When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? (/showthread.php?tid=83547)

When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Supermarco2008 on 05-05-2008 at 10:49 AM

When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus?

RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by prashker on 05-05-2008 at 11:24 AM

later this month?

I don't think anything special is planned besides Patchou going "WE GOT OVER TWO HUNDRED BILLION USERS NOW, THANKS" :p

RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Supermarco2008 on 05-06-2008 at 11:25 AM

I Dont have understand,the anniversary of Messenger Plus is this month or the next month?

RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Felu on 05-06-2008 at 11:29 AM

Plus! turned 6 year old on 19th of May last year so... it should turn 7 year old on 19 May, 2008 ;).

RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Supermarco2008 on 05-06-2008 at 11:33 AM

ok Thanks,i wait the anniversary :).

RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by tony on 05-06-2008 at 01:50 PM

WE WANT EXBOXS!!!!!!!!

RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Quantum on 05-06-2008 at 04:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by tony
WE WANT EXBOXS!!!!!!!!

You're not getting.

lol
RE: RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Supermarco2008 on 05-06-2008 at 08:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by john-t
quote:
WE WANT EXBOXS!!!!!!!!

You're not getting.

lol

I Want the Playstation 3 for play to GOD OF WAR III And Prince of Persia 4,i'm fan of GOD OF WAR and Prince of Persia series,i have god of war 1 and 2 and prince of persia 1,2 and 3,i wait god of war 3 and prince of persia 4.
RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Patchou on 05-07-2008 at 01:22 AM

This year, there will be a skinning contest, no anniversary related stuff. Let's wait next year for that.

RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Voldemort on 05-07-2008 at 03:31 AM

awww but the seventh year is the lucky year.... 100 million users perhaps?

RE: RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Supermarco2008 on 05-07-2008 at 11:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
This year, there will be a skinning contest, no anniversary related stuff. Let's wait next year for that.

And,When begin the Skinning Contest? where is the contest?
RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Th3rmal on 05-07-2008 at 11:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Supermarco2008
where is the contest?
what do you mean where is it?

quote:
quote:
WE WANT EXBOXS!!!!!!!!

You're not getting.

lol
holding a grudge are we Patchou? :P
i think we should have a contest every month, but then your financial status might not be so great after a couple of months.
Maybe you can choose some new beta testers for the anniversary, inclusive of me (a)
RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Basilis on 05-07-2008 at 11:57 AM

So when will the contest begin? A good date would be 15 June, when all exams will be over and skinners like me that take exams can have the time to compete fair. I agree that the prizes should be something like PS3s.

RE: RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Supermarco2008 on 05-07-2008 at 12:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Th3rmal
quote:
where is the contest?

quote:
quote:
WE WANT EXBOXS!!!!!!!!

You're not getting.

lol
holding a grudge are we Patchou? :P
i think we should have a contest every month, but then your financial status might not be so great after a couple of months.
Maybe you can choose some new beta testers for the anniversary, inclusive of me (a)

where is the skinning contest??
RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Menthix on 05-07-2008 at 12:06 PM

quote:
Nowhere, it didn't start yet.

RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Supermarco2008 on 05-07-2008 at 12:19 PM

and when start the skinning contest??

RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by tony on 05-07-2008 at 12:26 PM

You will have to wait until patchou announces it.

RE: RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Supermarco2008 on 05-07-2008 at 12:47 PM

quote:
You will have to wait until patchou announces it.

ok.
RE: RE: RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Aardvark on 05-15-2008 at 10:16 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Th3rmal
quote:
where is the contest?

I think he expected you to elaborate a bit more than add an extra word in :rolleyes: :P
Anyway when it does come it will be on the website of course, that's where ;) All around the world. :)
RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by John Anderton on 05-15-2008 at 04:14 PM

Too bad I suck balls at skinning. Anyway, if there is a participation prize, I'll probably try and make something despite my busy schedule. Patchou sucks for always keeping these competitions during my exams though :---( And by that I mean the last 4 competitions.
Alienware competition, Scripting competition, 6th year bonanza and now this skinning competition :P

RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Patchou on 05-15-2008 at 09:09 PM

John: I do it on purpose to give the others a chance to win.

RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Supermarco2008 on 05-16-2008 at 10:35 AM

Me and the 60% of Messenger Plus Users dont want a skinning contest!!!! (because the 60% sucks with the graphic "-.-) WE WANT THE CLASSIC ANNIVERSARY!!!!

RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by CookieRevised on 05-16-2008 at 10:48 AM

quote:
Me and the 60% of Messenger Plus Users dont want a skinning contest!!!! (because the 60% sucks with the graphic "-.-) WE WANT THE CLASSIC ANNIVERSARY!!!!
There was a massive competition where everybody who could click a mouse could participate
There was a smaller competition especially for scripters
There is going to be a competition especially for skinners

seems only fair...
RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by John Anderton on 05-16-2008 at 10:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
quote:
There was a massive competition where everybody who could click a mouse could participate

seems only fair...
(Y)
Also Supermarco2008, what you must understand is that Patchou pays for the prizes himself. He can't go around throwing so much money every year :P
RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Quantum on 05-16-2008 at 11:22 AM

3 days to go :P

I might just give skinning a shot but i doubt i will produce anything that will even be used.

RE: RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Supermarco2008 on 05-16-2008 at 11:29 AM

quote:
quote:

seems only fair...

I not know how to make Scripts,i'm n00b with skinny and i very suck with the programmation. 8o|
RE: RE: RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by djdannyp on 05-16-2008 at 11:50 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:

seems only fair...

I not know how to make Scripts,i'm n00b with skinny and i very suck with the programmation. 8o|

All it takes to learn to skin is a bit of effort, a lot of patience and some imagination.

If you spent more time trying and less time complaining you might find that you get somewhere
RE: RE: RE: RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Supermarco2008 on 05-16-2008 at 02:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
quote:
quote:
quote:

seems only fair...

All it takes to learn to skin is a bit of effort, a lot of patience and some imagination.

If you spent more time trying and less time complaining you might find that you get somewhere

Is imbossible,i have the 0% of probability to win,there are very nice skinners,i'm very bad,and in few days the my 1° Skin lose,i dont have nothing probability to win.
RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Patchou on 05-16-2008 at 04:57 PM

Note: you'll be able to participate to the contest even if you're not a developer, don't worry.

RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Basilis on 05-16-2008 at 05:02 PM

Please let the contest begin in June. There are exams now and many skinners may need to study.

RE: RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Supermarco2008 on 05-16-2008 at 07:52 PM

quote:
Note: you'll be able to participate to the contest even if you're not a developer, don't worry.

I Know,all can partecipate,I'M WORRIED BECAUSE I'M N00B,I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE SKINS!!!!,is impossible for me win because there are much skinners very nice (Willz,13booob13...) i can't bid against their :( this competition not is leal!!!!
RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Patchou on 05-16-2008 at 07:59 PM

By "participating" I mean that any user who is able to click "Download" to get a skin in the databae during the contest will have a chance to win some cool stuff too. And Willz won't participate in the contest, don't worry :p.

RE: RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Supermarco2008 on 05-16-2008 at 08:03 PM

quote:
By "participating" I mean that any user who is able to click "Download" to get a skin in the databae during the contest will have a chance to win some cool stuff too. And Willz won't participate in the contest, don't worry :p.

I'm Begginer with the graphic,i dont have chances to win. :@.

If i have understand,i dont need to make a skin,i only need to download a skin and i have chanches to win????
RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Chris4 on 05-16-2008 at 08:06 PM

quote:
quote:

Of course you do. You probably know more than I do, but I still have a chance to win ;).

Make sure you visit: http://www.msgpluslive.net/skins/resources/
RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Basilis on 05-16-2008 at 08:07 PM

So, any date to the contest?

Sorry to say this here, but Patchou if you by any chance see this, please check my Greek translation thread and advise me what to do. Again, sorry to post this here.

RE: RE: When will begin the next anniversary of Messenger Plus? by Supermarco2008 on 05-16-2008 at 08:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
quote:
quote:

Of course you do. You probably know more than I do, but I still have a chance to win ;).

Make sure you visit: http://www.msgpluslive.net/skins/resources/

I Dont know good english :@ and the transaltors dont translate good.