Shoutbox

Youtube problem! Please help! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Youtube problem! Please help! (/showthread.php?tid=83732)

Youtube problem! Please help! by tomw343 on 05-15-2008 at 02:48 PM

Hello all,

I have a real annoying problem with youtube. Youtube doesn't seem to work and every video I try to watch just doesn't load. Only videos where u have the option to watch in High Quality load.. I don't understand what the problem is, and I was wondering if anyone else had encountered the same issue?

Cheers

RE: Youtube problem! Please help! by tomw343 on 05-15-2008 at 03:15 PM

oh and every time theres a link to a youtube video(for example on myspace), it says "video is now unavailable." I've tried clearing my cache and still nothing!!! godamnit!!

RE: Youtube problem! Please help! by Quantum on 05-15-2008 at 04:03 PM

Well i had a look around for you and the most common solutions was to update your flash and make sure you have the latest java runtime environment.

http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

RE: Youtube problem! Please help! by tomw343 on 05-15-2008 at 04:15 PM

Downloaded the latest version, and got the updated flash player.. but stillnothing....

RE: Youtube problem! Please help! by Basilis on 05-15-2008 at 04:57 PM

I have a similar problem. I search for videos but Youtube cannot even load them. When I press the search button, it just stays there. I downloaded the flash player too but no improvement

RE: Youtube problem! Please help! by Matt-in on 05-17-2008 at 05:40 AM

I would suggest you guys to uninstall Flash Player completely as the Ie addon or your browser's addon. Look for the Application data and registries for it and delete them. Then after this process Restart your pc. Go to youtube open up a video. And it will say get the latest flash bla bla... Open up the link and install it. And try if it works by then.
If it is still the same check other sites that has flash videos such as like metacafe or msn videos.

If the problem not occurs. Delete your browser's history, cookies, temporary net files. Try reopening it.

If the problem occurs Try Another browser if there is still the same problem but Im sure there wont because every browser has its addon installed just for itself so If it works properly at least try to move on to the browser that works :) Thats Only I came p with Hopefully I have been helpful tho. Good Luck with it guys.

RE: Youtube problem! Please help! by mattisdada on 05-17-2008 at 05:54 AM

Yeah, do what Matt-In suggested. You can try browsers like Mozila FireFox and Opera (Just google em :)) There both free.

RE: Youtube problem! Please help! by tomw343 on 05-29-2008 at 06:42 PM

it was to do with google web accelerator. I had it, and now have got rid of it, and its working