Shoutbox

Auto-Accept of Data and other Requests - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Auto-Accept of Data and other Requests (/showthread.php?tid=83734)

Auto-Accept of Data and other Requests by unskilled on 05-15-2008 at 04:55 PM

Hi community ^^
Firstly a big praise to the employers and coders of plus!
But is there a possibility to do:

- a new point in the combo box i can chose the auto-accept mode: like accept all in case im not busy or something like it?
- the accepting without key-sends? [wasnt so important but would be more comfortable]

This would be great : )

Bye

RE: Auto-Accept of Data and other Requests by Patchou on 05-16-2008 at 08:43 PM

The status suggestion is a good one, I'll see about adding it.

As for sending shortcuts to auto-accept, it should be completely transparent to you.. can you tell me more about why you woudl like this to be changed?

RE: Auto-Accept of Data and other Requests by unskilled on 05-17-2008 at 09:51 AM

In beginning i would like say sry for my bad english - i hope u can understand me : )

Cause if i am doing something other and have to concentrate myself or in case i am writing with someone else - then i am disturbed by the window getting in foreground.

But on the other side u are right with the transparency ^^

All in all its ok like now - if the status suggestion was existing :P

bb : )

RE: Auto-Accept of Data and other Requests by CookieRevised on 05-17-2008 at 10:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by unskilled
then i am disturbed by the window getting in foreground.

When you recieve a new conversation from someone, does that conversation also pop up in front of you? Or does it stay minimized as a new button in the taskbar and flashes?

(I ask this because I never had any issue with Plus! putting a convo in front because it needs to send keys. And when a new conversation is started it also does not pop up by itself, it stays minimized as a taskbar button until I click it)
RE: Auto-Accept of Data and other Requests by unskilled on 05-17-2008 at 06:11 PM

It spawn minimized and flashes in the taskbar...

But when accepting it comes to foreground -_-