Shoutbox

question about contact information card - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: question about contact information card (/showthread.php?tid=83788)

question about contact information card by steph.lulka on 05-18-2008 at 11:50 AM

ok so if you write click on a contact and go to messenger plus features then to contact information a little card comes up

at the bottom left side it says "you are in this contacts list"
but sometimes is says "you are not in this contacts list"

does that mean my friend deleted me cuz i have it for some ppl i tlak to all the time

please help

thanks!!

RE: question about contact information card by Basilis on 05-18-2008 at 12:07 PM

You may still talk to him if he has deleted you. If you start a chat with him, a window will pop up in his screen and you can talk. But he cannot start a chat with you if he doesn't have you in his contact list

RE: question about contact information card by steph.lulka on 05-18-2008 at 12:35 PM

does that work even if hes offline

RE: question about contact information card by CookieRevised on 05-18-2008 at 09:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Basilis
You may still talk to him if he has deleted you. If you start a chat with him, a window will pop up in his screen and you can talk. But he cannot start a chat with you if he doesn't have you in his contact list
yes he can, you smiply need to go to the main menubar:
Actions > Send an instant message...
(or something like that, don't have English version installed at the moment, it's the first item on that menu)

quote:
Originally posted by steph.lulka

but sometimes is says "you are not in this contacts list"

does that mean my friend deleted me cuz i have it for some ppl i tlak to all the time
Yes, it means you are not on his contact list.

But as said, that doesn't mean he can't start a chat with you or that you can't talk to him...

Also note that this information comes from Messenger. So if it is wrong, for whatever reason, then it is actually the fault of Messenger itself, not from Messenger Plus!.