Shoutbox

WLM problem - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: WLM problem (/showthread.php?tid=83820)

WLM problem by NeSsiKa on 05-19-2008 at 06:58 PM

Kay, I need some help with this. Sometimes my msn takes forever to sign in on a specific email; it'll take forever to sign in and most of the times it can't even sign in, the troubleshooter thing pops up but that does nothing. It's weird, its not the same when I try to sign in with my other email.

Also, sometimes, some of the icons on WLM are missing when I online. Like above where you 'Find a contact' where the icons are, (Email, Sharing folders, Mobile etc.)

I don't know, is it only me?

RE: WLM problem by [B]roken.[Hearts] on 05-19-2008 at 07:23 PM

Does this happen every day?

Different e-mail addys are stored on different bits of the msn servers so it might just be that one is having problems. Which explains why its only one e-mail address thats doing this.

I had problems signing in as well earlyer. Took ages to do anything. And i offten get some of the icons missing as well.

RE: WLM problem by NeSsiKa on 05-19-2008 at 07:31 PM

hm..not everyday, but once it happens, i cant sign back in for like 30-45 mins

RE: WLM problem by Basilis on 05-19-2008 at 07:33 PM

When it happens, the other e-mails sign in properly at that time if you try or it could be a problem with your internet connection?

RE: WLM problem by NeSsiKa on 05-19-2008 at 07:35 PM

its not my internet connection, cause i can sign in 2 emails at once, and one would take 5 seconds, the other until the troubleshooter pops up ><
its really annoying lol

RE: WLM problem by Basilis on 05-19-2008 at 07:38 PM

I believe it is the server that causes the problem then. Is it an e-mail you are using just for chatting or an e-mail you have given to several companies let's say?

RE: WLM problem by NeSsiKa on 05-19-2008 at 07:41 PM

i dont give it to companies.. lol

RE: WLM problem by vaccination on 05-19-2008 at 08:34 PM

If you can sign in on one email but not another, it means the server said email is located on is having troubles, give it a couple of hours/days and it should be back to normal. If the problem persists contact the WLM support.