Shoutbox

problem with monitor when a game is running - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: problem with monitor when a game is running (/showthread.php?tid=83848)

problem with monitor when a game is running by TheSourcE on 05-21-2008 at 03:09 PM

Hello i have just installed the game Civilization IV. Now is the problem when im trying to play the game sometimes my screen suddenly go to black. First i see the same note when im turn off the computer then my screen is going out and i don't get i the screen on then. And the computer is still running.

And sometimes the animations are freezing. Can anyone help me with this problem?

RE: problem with monitor when a game is running by Hinyer on 05-21-2008 at 10:25 PM

If Nvidia Force recommend you update to the best drivers also the video card does not support the game you want to play.
that video card and you also see or seeking options to see the game that my computer asks me freeze the screen and card and I was to buy another i

RE: problem with monitor when a game is running by TheSourcE on 05-22-2008 at 02:07 PM

Ok. thanks for your reply;)

RE: problem with monitor when a game is running by Hinyer on 05-22-2008 at 04:28 PM

I expect nothing less of you if write also serve to and something that is badly written in English because I Traducció of google xD

RE: problem with monitor when a game is running by RaceProUK on 05-23-2008 at 07:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Hinyer
If Nvidia Force recommend you update to the best drivers also the video card does not support the game you want to play.
that video card and you also see or seeking options to see the game that my computer asks me freeze the screen and card and I was to buy another i
What?

quote:
Originally posted by Eminem1992
Hello i have just installed the game Civilization IV. Now is the problem when im trying to play the game sometimes my screen suddenly go to black. First i see the same note when im turn off the computer then my screen is going out and i don't get i the screen on then. And the computer is still running.

And sometimes the animations are freezing. Can anyone help me with this problem?
First, the usual:
1. Update Windows via Windows Update.
2. Update your graphics drivers - with any luck, Windows Update will do this for you.
3. Install all the latest patches for the game.

If that doesn't work, get back to us with your full system specs ;)
RE: problem with monitor when a game is running by Hinyer on 05-23-2008 at 09:37 PM

that was what decia I but with the company of the card can update also it now if to obtain a good translator

RE: RE: problem with monitor when a game is running by TheSourcE on 06-11-2008 at 12:50 PM

Problem solved... i have update my drive of the Video Card with DriverAgent.
The game works good now.